Free spin

Coco_D
Coco_D Posts: 22 Level 2
What happen to the free spin, usually when you are out of moves you get the option of a free spin every 48 hours. Once the time is up and I click on the free spin it keeps going to the stop 7 bars. I have been losing gold bears because I haven't been noticing that the free spin keeps turning into the gold bar spin. I clearly click on the fer spin and even the spin where you hAve to watch a video it reverts back to the gold bar spin. Is this a glitch?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Coco_D, I think there might be a new glitch that is starting with the free spin.  I am elevating it to the Community Manager and she should see this message tomorrow.
  • PollyFord
    PollyFord Posts: 5 Level 2
    My sister gets free spins when she fails a level, often getting 15 extra moves. She was a few hundred behind me but is now way in front. Why don’t I get them
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @PollyFord, I am not sure why you don't get them because I thought they were available to everyone.  In order to get it, you have to run out of moves and then a box should pop up asking if you'd like to take a free spin.  What happens to your game when you run out of moves?  Is it just closing?
  • Coco_D
    Ok Elsa, thank you for getting back to me. My mom is having the same issue with the free spin taking gold bars and she is about 1,100 levels behind me.
  • _Elsa_
    @Coco_D, your mother is losing gold bars that she has in her account because of the free spin?  No one should ever lose gold bars - that's what I was told.  If she continues to have this problem, please tell her to write us here and someone can look into her account to see what's going on.
  • _Elsa_
    @PollyFord asked me to post her print screen here with her comments because she is having trouble getting into this message at the moment.  She wrote me privately and this is what she said. I told her that I would upload her print screen here.

"Hi Elsa Yes the game just closes when out of moves"

• Coco_D
    That's what I'm referring to. It says win moves, then when you click on it reverts to this. Sorry for the delay in replying. So what will happen is I'll click on play the video to get a free spin. I'll watch the video and then I'll click to spin and it will go to the gold bar thing. I didn't notice it had been doing that for a bit. I try to never use my gold bars but I had been losing them since I wasn't buying moves with them this is the only thing I can take that has been taking my gold bars. I never spend gold bars on spins or moves I just stay stick on a level until I can beat it or I use a booster.
  • Coco_D
    The glitch is still doing it. I just lost a level and it gave me the option to spin and win moves. I clicked on the win moves and the spinner says it will cost 8 gold bars. I took screenshots so you can see that it had the win moves spin and then when I click on it, it wants me to use gold bars for it. This has been eating up my gold bars I just finally saw it.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Coco_D I know that @Cezdiamond who is the community manager has seen this before but I want to tag her so that she can see your print screens.  So this is how I think I see the glitch.

@Cezdiamond can go into your account to see what's going on with the gold bars.
  • Coco_D
    This glitch is still going on. I'm on a different level now and its still doing it. It doesn't seem like King has done anything to address or fix it. Nor is it addressing the fact I lost gold bars because of this glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?