⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Daily Spin Autostarting

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
Reported this back in October of 2018, and it's still not fixed?

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @DreamDancer, you posted in the wrong community because this is for Candy Crush Soda Saga and your video shows that it is Candy Crush Saga and the wheel.  Your video is showing you pressing on the button for the wheel to spin yet you are saying that it's automatically going on its own.  Only a couple of players reported the wheel going on its own and it was reported to the studio but I don't think that it's a priority fix as long as you can get a reward daily.
  • jojo2015
    jojo2015 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi there ! Just having a few issues with my lives . It will say I have lives left and then when I go to play they are all gone 😢 I'm playing on my iPad if that helps 
    thanks Jo 
  • jojo2015
    Hi @Elsa thanks for that info but what I mean is I have lives in the kitty then go to play and it tells me I have zero , it's only happened a few times over the last week or so and I payed no attention to it until just before I wrote my original message . I don't share with anyone I just play by myself so I don't understand . Thanks for replying though 😊
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @jojo2015, I am going to keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  It might be a new glitch starting.
  • jojo2015
    Hi @Elsa , I wasn't too sure cos like I said I don't pay a lot of attention normally has only been recently . I'll let you know if it happens again . Again thanks for taking the time reply , I know it's only a game haha but I do enjoy it 😊 Have a great night 
  • DreamDancer
    Elsa said:
    Hi @DreamDancer, you posted in the wrong community because this is for Candy Crush Soda Saga and your video shows that it is Candy Crush Saga and the wheel.  Your video is showing you pressing on the button for the wheel to spin yet you are saying that it's automatically going on its own.  Only a couple of players reported the wheel going on its own and it was reported to the studio but I don't think that it's a priority fix as long as you can get a reward daily.
    My apologies, the BOOKMARKED LINK in my browser says
    And this is the board that comes up when I click it.

• DreamDancer
    Elsa said:
    And my finger never touches the SPIN button, it's autostarting.

And if the studio knows about it, then awesome, there's a bunch of people playing that don't know this is not intended behavior.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DreamDancer, thank you for posting again.  Yes the studio is fully aware of this and I am assuming that it's a glitch.  I wish that I could spend a day with them as they go through the issues and tried to find a solution.
  • DreamDancer
    Autostop, autostop, spin dialog opens up with the stop spin button already depressed.

Really need to check my dyslexia at times, ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?