⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do i re-sync my candy crush to a new facebook account?

Ramsha_Shaikh
Ramsha_Shaikh Posts: 1 Newbie

basically i want to delete my current facebook but it is synced with my candy crush level 341. i have already made my new facebook account and i want to delete my old facebook account and want my candy crush level synced with my new facebook account. i tried this and it put me right back to level one so i quickly changed it back. plz help...

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Ramsha! It is not possible to transfer your game progress to another Facebook account. You can however transfer your game progress to King.com and play from there. 

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you can continue playing from level 341.

Cheers :-)

• mandelkubb
    mandelkubb Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Ramsha! It is not possible to transfer your game progress to another Facebook account. You can however transfer your game progress to King.com and play from there. 

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

Once done your progress is synchronized and you can continue playing from level 341.

I tried to connect my King.com account to my Facebook account, but everytime I do it just takes me back to level 1! I wanna sync my King.com account to my Facebook account, but how do I do? I tried to do the above, but it just takes me back to level 1? :(
  • Krystal504
    Krystal504 Posts: 1 Newbie

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

I have this problem as well.
  • Afis1979
    Afis1979 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2016

How do you log into King.com? I created a Candy Crush profile via Facebook and not King and cannot find a way to register on the king website. I also want to synchronise my facebook to a king.com account but cannot find a way to register on king.com, it just asks you to login but need to create an account there before I can do that.

• Warfaze
    Warfaze Posts: 1 Newbie
    and there is no option to choose account in settings... there is only edit profile and sign out...  why dont u guys make a video how to synchronise... u can make a game but not a video? shame ... people r waiting and you guys sleeping or what
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Ok guys, I am here to try to help you with this. Follow the steps on here to create a Kingdom account:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246665/remember-to-connect-to-the-kingdom/p1?new=1

Below is an image on where to locate the Kingdom icon.

Create an account using your email address and password.  Once you have that then you will head over to king.com and click on your game (CC Saga) and then click on log in using your email address and password that you just created.  Once in there click on edit account and enter your password.  You might have to enter it twice.  Then this box should pop up.  Mine is already showing that it's synced but yours will probably ask if you want to sync it.  Go ahead and click on whatever and you should be synced!

And we do have a video that I created that is uploaded into the CC Saga support section here in the community.  I am going to give you the link for it.  It talks about everything, not just the syncing.

You might also want to check out the other videos that it there too:

• Bbsoccermom1151
    Bbsoccermom1151 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m just the opposite. Switched my crush acct to King n want to go back to Facebook to play w my friends. How??

• _Elsa_

Hi @Bbsoccermom1151 welcome to our community. Have you made sure that both accounts are synced? Please read the information here to make sure that they are synced. Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?

• apexchilling5
    apexchilling5 Posts: 7 Level 2

How do i re-sync my candy crush to a facebook account?

• _Elsa_

Hi @apexchilling5 welcome to our community. You cannot sync one Facebook account with another Facebook account. Are you playing the game on a mobile device or computer? If on mobile, have you ever played through King? If not, then go into your profile and log out of Facebook and then create a King account. If you have already set up a King account then just log of Facebook and log into your King account. Personally, I prefer playing my games through King because Facebook has too many glitches. If you never had a King account once you create an account it will sink with your current Facebook account. There is no way to go back into your Facebook account unless you deactivate your Facebook account and that will not close down for 2 weeks. Please let me know where you are at and try through playing through King. If you get rid of your Facebook account then maybe your new Facebook account might sync with the King account but not until your first Facebook account is gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?