⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Level 1021

Options

Answers

• designmr
    designmr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

WELL I can't believe it. I thought NO WAY can anyone get thru in 15 moves.  And then I read this blog, and thought, YUP it can NOT be done.  After reading I went back to play and YES, I MADE IT THRU.  A candy bomb and wrapped candy blasted me thru.  Perfect amount of wrapped candies spread out did it.  YES, it can be done...WHAT A pain though

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow designmr, that is totally awesome that you cleared it!

• designmr
    designmr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Wow designmr, that is totally awesome that you cleared it!

Thank you Elsa, I was about ready to give up. But, I say that at many levels, and I am still going...LOL
  • AddictedInCO
    AddictedInCO Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Ok this is weird - any possibility that this forum is linked up to the game?  Immediately after I read these comments I went back to play the level and passed easily.  Not the first time this has happened!
  • abramovitz
    abramovitz Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Digite seu comentário (unsupported language)
  • louiseann2161
    louiseann2161 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I'm also having a problem with this level. It's highly impossible to clear 65 Jellies in 15 moves! The tutorials day 30 moves!!!
  • Lou_2_2
    Lou_2_2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    No man!! 15 moves is near impossible - 20 could work.but once again - is some players had the chance to get through on 30 moves - isn't it unfair to change it. Yes I understand your rational but actually not on ! 
  • Lou_2_2
    Lou_2_2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I'm about to give up on level 1021 - even boosters aren't helping 
  • louiseann2161
    louiseann2161 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I finally made it off of 1021 by miracle and I am now on 1031 which is a tough level too I might add but I'm not giving up! Just stick with it and you'll get through. Think positive and don't give up.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys,

This is the reason why you are seeing a difference with the number of moves. 

It may help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.  They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about certain levels or features and, at times, may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.  This can sometimes mean that videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.  If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the YouTube search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?