⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

ice cream cone

Options
Barb_Howard
Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
I am on level 3415 and have never received the ice cream cone booster. I am playing on an iPad. Please help!!??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Barb_Howard,

Welcome back to the sweet Community :)  Hope you are staying warm in this freezing cold temperatures (depending on the place you live  =) )

The "ice cream cone" you are talking about is called "Party Booster".  I am sorry to hear that you have not received it yet!!  For most of the people, we got 1 of those boosters after finishing level #2000.  I am not sure if the rules are changed now and receiving it early!!  But, let me check  =)

In the mean time, can you please provide your Candy Crush Game ID?  If you do not know how to look for it, please follow this link for your MOBILE device --   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Will talk to you soon.  Have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options
    I tried your idea but it didn't work. After hitting the pink wheel and then the green the screen goes black and I have tried again and again and the same thing happens!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard, and to add to what @Pummy_Raj wrote above, this party booster (I call it a party popper) first came out it was in celebration of how many years the game has been out.  We received 2 for free but that was it!  It didn't have to do with a level, but as @Pummy_Raj mentioned above, at one point when a player reached level 2000 they might have received it as part of the reward package.  It is not for purchase, but Candy Crush Saga opened up an ideas category in their community and I suggested that they add this party booster as part of the daily spinning wheel.  You might want to head over there and vote on it!  The more votes we get maybe the faster they will do this for us.  Here is the link for the ideas and if you have any good positive ideas to help improve the game, please start your own idea.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?