⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Answers

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Well I don’t seem to have the option to watch the video for a free boost anymore, haven’t seen it once on my android phone since posting a few weeks ago. 
  • daveybarr
    daveybarr Posts: 2 Newbie
    So is someone going to sort the issue out with the booster videos or not 😡
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    edited February 2019
    Hi Everyone, the video boosters (Candy Crush Sega) were an issue for me since around October 2018. However, I noticed recent enhancements being made in the past few weeks since including @Elsa in my messages and it being elevated to the developers/programmers. So they may still be working on coming up with a final fix where the video boosters work for everyone. In about a month now, I only get a black screen on one video entitled, "Keto Cookbook" (which freezes the game up on my tablet), and only got the "video not available" error once on another video. The booster videos are only available on my Android devices, not available on my laptop. Elsa may be able to give you all further information/insight regarding the issues you all are still encountering. Gregg
  • Christine_Argue
    Christine_Argue Posts: 8 Level 2
    Seems to be hit and miss for me, some videos work but most don’t.  Feels like someone is trying to figure out a fix and in the meantime things are dropping.  Still, I wish I could get my boosters!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gregg and everyone, I was gone for the weekend so I feel like I'm out of the loop and have a lot of messages to catch up with.  I haven't heard anything yet about the videos but I promise if I hear something I will let everyone know.  It seems that all challenges now seem to be on mobile and Windows 10.  I don't see them coming through on the browser version with Facebook.  I know that this has been for a while now so the only way that you could play on a laptop would be through Windows 10.  Now that I typed that, I never did see the videos come through on Windows 10 so that is still only on mobile.
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Elsa I play on a IPad 2017...

And why does the support not answer to all my mails about my lost boosters because of the new installation??
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Flo94481, I'm not sure why support has not responded yet except to think that they are probably backed up with messages.  Unfortunately, when playing the game on a mobile device, the boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any updates, crashes or device changes can cause you to lose them.  It is recommended that you use them and not accumulate them.  King cannot reimburse you for boosters that you received from the challenges.  If they were purchased boosters, please let me know so that I can offer further direction.

• Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hi Elsa, thank you for your answer. In the forum is written that if that happens (Boosters get lost with new installation) the support can help and the advice is to contact the support. So I have done this.
  • _Elsa_
    Do you have a link for that?  I'd like to see it please because I was told to tell the players that they can't be reimbursed.  Maybe they changed things and I wasn't updated on it.
  • peekok
    peekok Posts: 13 Level 2
    Is there anybody out there in Candy land who might be able to fix the bug?Video boosters still don’t play !who’s gonna give us back all the prices we lost?😡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?