⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

buddy challenge why has it been loading on both my FB and win 10 app

Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Elsa ....I am reminding you per your request to check into what is going on with this buddy challenge. I have written to support a few times and never got any reply except from bot Anna.
  • Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    hi yes still nothing on this not even a standard reply and its still loading on win 10 and fb for many many people this is why I don't usually make comments/queries on here as they rarely get answered
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    HI @Banished and @Guy_Barnett, thanks for the reminder!  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager to let her know that you are still having trouble with the Dynamic Duo.  Hopefully she can get an update for us.
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Much appreciated Elsa.
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited February 2019
    I'm having the same problem here. I really was on a roll with my buddy (strike 73 I believe). Then out of the blue just now, all of a sudden I get a new buddy, so I'm back to 1. Mine didn't spin/load that long though. But what's up with this?
    And while you're at it, by the way, could you maybe finally fix the colourbomb selfdestructing-issue as well? That really would be awesome, thanks, and have a nice day!!! ;)
  • sully01247
    sully01247 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also have been having constant- non stop- never ending  issues with my “buddy” challenge. It has been spinning for well over a month. It is quite annoying. I have tried everything other users have done above with no results. I play on IPad, IPhone and MacBook. This is happening on all devices. My husband’s account is also spinning. And what is up with the other events and challenges? One day I have them then they disappear. A day or 2 later they pop back. Honestly the game is a mess. I am a long time player and have completed all available levels. You’re losing me with all this garbage. Some information would be greatly appreciated. BTW this is the first time I have ever complained about anything, and there have always been issues. I have tried to roll with the problems but King needs to get their act together or I am gone.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @sully01247, I wish that I was privy to find out where the buddy challenge fix is on their priority list.  Also, like you mention in your message, the challenges are there, then gone.  I have seen quite a few messages asking what's going on with the challenges.  I am waiting to hear from the Community Manager to find out what's going on with the challenges.  If I hear anything, I will let you know.
  • sully01247
    sully01247 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Any information is muchly appreciated. 
  • _Elsa_
    If I hear something I will write you back.
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Hi Elsa,

Just wondering, have you seen my comment as well? It's at the previous page at the bottom. Since I notice you do get back to people.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?