⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Buddy Challenge

Options
TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
Since my buddy challenge does not work I opted out of it.  For the last 3 weeks I have not received new levels because of the buddy challenge spinning around and around.  Will I get new levels out tomorrow now that I've opted out of the buddy challenge?

Answers

• cclaurent
    cclaurent Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Exactly the same for me. Buddy challenge doesn't work since a week. "Waiting for a friend".
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @TRICIA4955 this is the first that I see this message.  What level are you currently at?  With that challenge players were moving ahead and doing levels that had not yet been released.  So if you were doing that then the game has to catch up to where you were.  If that's not the case, please let me know.  Opting out of the challenge should not hold back your new levels.  I'll wait to hear from you.

@cclaurent, players who have been playing the game on Windows 10 have been reporting it as a glitch where it keeps spinning and not opening.  This has already been reported to the studio and we are waiting for a fix.
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa, it has been weeks since the buddy challenge stopped working on windows 10 app.  I think they've had ample time ti fix it but since they haven't I've turned the feature off and I WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I don't think it's a quick fix because they are aware of this glitch.  I hardly even play that challenge.  It probably is a good idea to keep it off until they fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?