⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No new levels

TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
edited February 2019 in Support
Since buddy switch is not working no new levels will open up.  You let your staff have 2 weeks off with no technical support for your most VALUABLE players!  Yeah, I'm mad.  And I quit.  

Comments

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi Tricia! Welcome to the community, which level are you currently playing? Some players have access to some unreleased content in a test but the current last level is 4220. New levels will be available soon :) 

Some of our team have taken some time off over the holiday period to spend time with their families, but we have support 365 days a year :)  
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    My Buddy has not been working since December 2018 and I have not received any new levels to advance. I have written to King and asked for help but nothing has been done to help me. All my friends and co-players have advanced well past 4370 and they advance because they use the Buddy challenge. My buddy challenge just spins and loads forever. I would like to play again also.
  • TRICIA4955
    Banished I'm at level 4310.  No new levels would release for me until I opted out of the buddy challenge.  Do you know how to do that?
  • Banished
    Tricia495 Yes I do know in settings I believe....uncheck it?  I will try that. It is unfair that some players can keep moving forward while others must sit and wait forever to advance. We all want to play the game not wait!!

• Banished
    Thank you for answering me and suggesting that I opt out of Buddy challenge
  • TRICIA4955
    You're welcome.  New levels should open up for you tomorrow morning. I think right now the highest level that King released was 4310.
  • nur
    nur Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    neden arkadaşlarma verdiğiniz özel etkinliklerden bana da vermiyorsunuz hiç  yılbaşı çorapları robot yapmak aşk mektubu gibi yapılan şey  haksızlık herkese verirken onlar bir çok  avantajla oyuna başlıyorlar 😔😔😔😔
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @nur, For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?