⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won Denize's Star Dust 1/2/19 and didn't get any of the first place prizes. Pressed "claim" and th

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    What I can do for you is to tag QueenMia, a Community Manager, to come here to read your message.  I know that they usually want a print screen as proof but maybe she can offer you some help.
  • maxplaylax
    maxplaylax Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    There is a print screen if you scroll about eight messages up.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You are right and I am wrong!  I should have scrolled all the way up before responding back to you.  Let's wait until you hear from @QueenMia
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @maxplaylax and thanks for flagging this @Elsa!

@maxplaylax, I am deeply sorry that you've had to wait so long before getting any responses from us. I will credit Gold bars on your account as compensation for the missing prize - Well done on winning by the way!

However, I was unable to find your account so I will need you to provide your game ID please - Check here how to find it if you need help. 

Thanks a lot! And again, sorry for the late response. 
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    Thank you so much! My ID is 4934212127 and my player name is Betty. I look forward to seeing my prizes and free play in my inventory! YAYAYAYYYYAAAAA!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you very much @maxplaylax - I've added some sweet treats to your game now! All you need to do is force close the App and you'll see them :)

I hope that helps make the wait sweeter! Happy crushing!!
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    Thank you!!! I see some treats in my inventory! But I didn't see the 6 hours of free play???
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    I am having a new issue!!!!! My game has crashed alllllllll day! YES I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING.... rebooted, reloaded, made sure I have space, please don't answer me with any simple suggestions... I know the simple fixes... I have lost probably 40 lives... I have lost SO MANY BOOSTERS. I have lost at least 30 things from my inventory. I have lost all my bonuses. PLEASE HELP. Or compensate!!!!! It seems to be better now, but there was a definite problem with the app!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?