⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @David_Steer

Hope you are having fun in the game other than the "Sugar Drops" issue!  I am aware of this issue as it happened few time to me

Would you mind telling me few things ---  
    (1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device? 
    (2) Were you able to take a Screen Shot or take a picture when this happened? 

To reply back, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Looking forward to talk to you.  Have a nice day / evening :+1:  
  • David_Steer
    David_Steer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @David_Steer

Hope you are having fun in the game other than the "Sugar Drops" issue!  I am aware of this issue as it happened few time to me

Would you mind telling me few things ---  
    (1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device? 
    (2) Were you able to take a Screen Shot or take a picture when this happened? 

To reply back, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Looking forward to talk to you.  Have a nice day / evening :+1:  
    I am playing on a PC in Facebook. I have attached a screenshot
  • PummyRaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello again @David_Steer,

I am glad that you saved the screen shot :+1:  I will post about the issue and tell the Community Manager in the "Superstar Corner".  They are out of office right now.  Hence, I request you to wait for next few days.

Will talk to you soon.  Thanks a lot and have a great rest of the day  =)
  • David_Steer
    David_Steer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Just to let you know it suddenly resolved itself. Now seems back to normal, but you might still like to see why this happened
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @David_Steer,

Thank you very much for letting me know. 

Yes, the Community Manager know about the issue (through me), they told me that it would be better to inform the Studio if this issue is repeated or occurs to few more people.  I will include your post to my list :+1:

Keep having fun in the game & have a great day / evening  =)
  • Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
     hello I love crushing 😁 I have a small problem with my sugar drop candy being that when my prize box opens it's empty so it's really not a prize at all I'll attach a screen shot for you to see cheers Tracy  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Cammbbee

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your tips & ideas with others.

With regards to your Question, the Community Manager is aware of this issue and will inform the studio about it.  And the Screenshot you have attached will be a great help.

Need one more information from you... Did this occur on PC or Mobile device?

** To reply, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Thank You & Have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,686 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Cammbbee, to add to what @Pummy_Raj asked you, I have seen that happen before but you do get your booster.  Others have written saying that but it does get added to your accumulation.  Unfortunately, how do you check to see if it got added when you have no clue what the box was offering right?
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I have noticed that too @Elsa. For example, I might see one or two more gold bars in my account than I previously had, even though I didn’t see what the reward was from the sugar drops. Thanks for pointing this out! 
  • Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj this happened on my mobile device thank you for your response 😁
    Happy crushing 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?