⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited January 8 in Support

We've noticed some concerns about video ads disappearing or not being available in the game. We want to clarify that the video ad feature, like all ads and promotional features, is currently in a testing phase within the game.

This means that while some players may receive Lives, others might get Boosters or other items from this feature.

However, due to the testing nature of this feature, video ads may not always be available to all players or on all devices. If you find that the ads are currently missing in your game, please don't worry.

Stay tuned and keep a close eye on the game to know when the ads will be back.

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,100 Candy Moderator
    edited February 15 Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• kiara_wael
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• kiara_wael

• kiara_wael

• kiara_wael

• kiara_wael
    edited January 11 Answer ✓

For more Info Here

• anupxdad
    anupxdad Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 19 Answer ✓

Answers

• reecetom
    reecetom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Why dont I get the option to watch a video ad for a free life or extra moves or extra booster like other people do ? 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Welcome to our sweet and wonderful community @reecetom! The reason why you may be seeing other poeple have a feature you don’t is probably because sometimes King likes to test features on a group of random players to see if it gains enough popularity. Another reason for this could be that some features previously seen in the game are not meant to stay indefinitely. They come and go from time to time. I hope this clears things up! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2023
    Hi reecetom!

I get the PLAY ADS, GET A BOOSTER at the BEGINNING of the GAME or when I RAN OUT OF MOVES, or if I NEED A LIFE when I don't have any is when I PLAY Candy Crush in my iPhone. These are different FEATURES. I think, these are ONLY AVAILABLE on MOBILE APP because I've never seen these in my Desktop or Laptop.

The AD for BOOSTER is NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE but when it is UP, you can USE IT OVER AND OVER for certain amount of minutes for as long as you DON'T CLOSE the APP. If you do, it MIGHT NOT BE THERE when you COME BACK IN.

The AD for 1 FREE LIFE is ONLY AVAILABLE when you are COMPLETELY OUT of it and you ONLY GET IT ONCE A DAY as far as I know. I think this one MIGHT BE AVAILABLE in other DEVICES. You can ACCESS this by CLICKING the HEART that shows HOW MUCH MOVES YOU HAVE. If you have 5 it says FULL.

The WATCH AD FOR FREE SPIN is AVAILABLE when you RAN OUT OF MOVES on a LEVEL. You have PLENTY OF CHANCES OF GETTING EXTRA MOVES on a SPIN because there are I think 4 on the WHEEL, 1 for 15 EXTRA-MOVES and 3 for 5-EXTRA MOVES. I noticed that this ALWAYS COMES UP when I ran out of moves and FAILED THE LEVEL. The ADS are about 5, 10, or 30 SECONDS LONG. I think I have this in some of my UPCOMING VIDEOS. I have a SCREEN SHOT OF JUST 1 OF THEM, the PLAY ADS, GET A BOOSTER at the BEGINNING OF THE GAME.
  • reecetom
    edited March 2023
    Thanks for your replys, I use the mobile app and it's frustrating because even when I run out of moves or lives, I still DO NOT get that option, a friend of mine always gets the option to watch an ad for a life or extra moves and a booster everyday, I used to get them years ago and I stopped playing for about a year, when I came back to the game which was about 5 months ago I haven't once had the chance to watch an ad. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2023
    You are welcome, reecetom! Don't you get the ONCE A DAY FREE SPIN without ADS when you RUN-OUT-OF MOVES? It has the same AMOUNT OF EXTRA MOVES ON THE WHEEL without watching an AD. This is available in every DEVICE, not just MOBILE. KIng.com has been generous with the FREEBIES. They also sometimes let you get 5 FREE EXTRA MOVES when you RUN OUT without using GOLD BARS.

When you came back after years of absence, did you UNINSTALL & RE-INSTALL the APP? You might lose some of your BANKED LIVES so you have to reach out to the Community Managers and ask what you need to do so you don't lose anything.
  • reecetom
    edited March 2023
    Yes I do get the daily wheel spin, I help my friends complete there levels when they are stuck and they seem to get the option to watch ads for either a extra life or extra booster at the start of a level or even another chance at the wheel, comes in very handy at times. Yes when I stopped playing for a while I did delete and reinstall, and the ads stopped, just don't know how to get them back. 
    Thanks 
  • taguirre42
    taguirre42 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I disagree with what is being said here. My husband and best friend have both had the videos for years not something that has gone away and reappeared I have changed setting reinstalled and tried again several times and nothing works there are no real answers as to why, but I'm trying to catch up with him in levels and have no videos I do have the wheel but so do they, so If want to catch up I have to buy help. Which is complete crap. Everyone should have the same opportunities. I thought maybe when I got closer in levels I would start to get them but no. That wasn't it. 
  • LEoGari
    LEoGari Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Me too... I don't get the option to watch a video ad for a free life or extra moves or extra booster too  :(
  • Piltzy
    Piltzy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    I also don’t have the option where as everybody else at home (5other devices) all get the boosters. Don’t think it has anything to do with random picking from king but a glitch in their game. Seems unfair that some people are getting it and not everybody. I was way ahead of everyone I know and now I’m being left for dead. As I can’t get past the levels as easy as them with the free boosters. Very frustrating 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
  • kooskoekjesmonster
    kooskoekjesmonster Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    LEoGari said:
    Me too... I don't get the option to watch a video ad for a free life or extra moves or extra booster too  :(
    Hi LEoGari, too bad you cannot get boosters bij watching commercial ads/videos. But I hope, you still have the Sugar Drops. With Sugar Drops, you have the possibility every day (twice/every 8 hours) to win more boosters. In my situation, I see don't have Sugar Drops anymore, as apparently I am part of a trial group of the Game Studio, that plays CC without this booster winning method. 
    For me, the commercial ads start to annoy me more and more, and the booster you win, are not the boosters I really need to win the newest levels. Some times you can see such an ad, to win extra moves, that is the only one, I really appreciate.

But as every one, best is, to have all possible features CC offers for all players, including Sugar Drops and watching videos.

Ciao

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?