⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• elenam
    elenam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the similar problem. Sugar drops get to the amount to get a prize and just starts counting the next milestone. At the end again no reward.  I am now at the total 60 one and have 72..  getting very frustrated
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @Enversabite10 and @Melly756,  A Warm Welcome to the King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you both are too having this Glitch in your game.  Thanks a lot for informing what device you are playing and also providing the screenshot(s).   And @Enversabite10, you are long way due for the Boosters!!! 

As I have already mentioned above, this issue has been taken to the Community Manager and they will be looking into it :+1:

Hello @Alan_Burton, Thank you for informing on what platform(s) you are playing the games.  It sure will help them to understand the issue better.

Hello again @Maureen-3, I am not sure it is the update that caused the Glitch.  Because, I play both on Mobile device and on PC (on Chrome & Game Room).  I am seeing this issue from past 2 weeks in my game on both devices!!  And for @David_Steer, it started on last Tuesday on PC while playing through Facebook!  So, this issue seems to appear for random players!!

Hoping this issue will be fixed soon & you all will get your boosters and have fun in the game :+1::+1:
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Larry_Link, @geneisan, @lulu77, @SheliaSheran, and @Nicki_Burton,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections :)

Thank you all for posting here about the issue in the game.  This issue was already taken to the Community Manager's attention and they will be looking into it and doing something about it as the complaints are growing!!

Please check this below link where I have asked others to add their complaints.  If you know any of your friends having this issue, please ask them to post them at this below thread....
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250603/i-am-not-getting-the-prizes-when-i-reach-the-target-of-sugar-drops/p3

One more information I need from all of you is the platform you are playing and a screenshot if possible.  Is it the same issue to all of you --  that the "Sugar Drops" count has been increasing and NO reward?  @Alan_Burton have already provided the device you are playing.  Will it be possible to add the Screenshot in above thread?  

It helps the King Team to understand better when we provide as many details as possible :+1:

Thank you very much for your patience and let us hope that the Glitch will be fixed soon, so that we can have more fun in the game  =)  
  • proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    What’s going on with the sugar drop rewards I get 180 out of 60 no rewards?
  • proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    It’s aweful! I uninstalled the game thinking it would help, only to loose all my boosters I had already collected wtf 😞
  • geneisan
    geneisan Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I am on android and yes and no to your question.  I get the rewards at the usual intervals until I get to 180 sugar drops. Then it is like it can't recognize that I am at the end of the track. I was at 247/60 then it randomly reset to the 8 hour countdown.  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @geneisan,  Thank you for your immediate response :+1:  

So, at the end you have 247/60, right?  Then, when the challenge started after 8 hours, what happened to this count?  Or you have not seen it yet  =)
  • Linz_McCarthy_
    Linz_McCarthy_ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj, mine finally reset & immediately went into the 8 hour cool down mode.
    After the 8 hours I could get Sugar Drops again but the marks are jumping all over the place with each turn & not giving boosters: it goes from the 24 mark to the 60 mark & now the 36 mark. Screenshots of back to back turns 

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @grow43080, @SheliaSheran, @proudnavymom, @Rebekah209

Hearty Welcome to the New King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you all too are having this issue.  I would like you all to know that this issue has been taken to the Community Manager's notice and they will be looking into the issue once they come back to the office after the weekend.  Please check below link where I have mentioned to other players about the same :+1:   
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250603/i-am-not-getting-the-prizes-when-i-reach-the-target-of-sugar-drops/p2

Hello @geneisan, thank you for updating with your device info and the detailed explanation of the issue in other post :+1:

Can I request you all to reply back with the platform you are using and the exact issue, and a Screenshot if possible!  When I meant the exact issue... is it --
    (a) The Sugar Drops count increasing (at 180 drops) but no gift;
    (b) Enough Sugar Drops are collected but NO gift (after 24 and 36 too);
    (c) The Jar / machine keeps mixing and NO gift;
    (d) Gift box appeared but it is empty
    (e) Completely different issue -- please write what it is

Hopefully, the Glitch will be fixed soon and we all will have more fun in the game!  Thank you all once again for your patience :+1:
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Linz_McCarthy_,

Thanks a lot for the update and posting the Screenshots :+1:  It would have been nice if there were rewards along with the corrected counter!!!  

The team will be looking into it anyway as many players are having this issue.

Let's hope it will be fixed soon and we will have more fun again  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?