⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options
Barbara804
Barbara804 Posts: 5 Level 2

I passed level 120 and the one before that for collecting the sugar drops.  Takes me to the conveyor belt.  Show I passed the level but no prized box drops.   

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello everyone! 
    We have a workaround in the meantime that solves the problem :-) 

Instead of clicking on "next" please click on the "X" instead 

This should work for the time being, whilst our studio works on finding a permanent solution. 

Thanks! 

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Ok, I just played the CC sugar track for 2 hours. I've reached 180 candies collected and only received rewards 1 time throughout the entire game of play. I was always connected to FB when starting each level of play, but at the end when the candy jar shuffled rewards all I get is a message that instructed me to connect to FB.  There appears to be a glitch in this program and I would appreciate receiving the boosters earned.  Thankyou in advance

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Barbara. I am so sorry to hear about this. I will let the Moderator know right now so she can get in touch with you as soon as they are back in the office. I hope you have a great day!

• Barbara804
    Barbara804 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello Barbara. I am so sorry to hear about this. I will let the Moderator know right now so she can get in touch with you as soon as they are back in the office. I hope you have a great day!

Yesterday it started working again.  Not sure what was going on but seems to be ok now.
  • Ginger_O
    Ginger_O Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I play one time and get sugar drop candies and it takes me to the conveyor belt to claim a prize and freezes.  I then have to refresh the page every single time I play one life.  It's frustrating not to be able to play all five lives in a row.  I'm not even concerned about all the prizes I've missed out on in the last week or so. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ginger, you are the first person reporting this.  Where are you playing - computer or mobile device?  So what is happening with the lives?  You played the level and it took you to the sugar drop to claim your prize correct?  But then it froze so you had to refresh the page correct?  How many lives did you have at that point?  Are you losing lives?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ginger, a second player just reported this so it really might be the beginning of a new glitch.  I will notify them about this.

• sheilamartin83
    sheilamartin83 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Lately i havent been receiving my prizes whether its from the spinning wheel, daily surprize box, or accomplishments. Itll say i won them and ill tap claim prize but they arent being added to my inventory. I have the latest version. Im on level 583 and it only started happening recently.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome @sheilamartin83 to our amazing community. This is very strange, and it seems like a lot of poeple have been having issues with claiming all or some of their prizes. I will forward this message to a CM to see if there is something that can be done about it! Just hang in there! 
  • David_Steer
    David_Steer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I have gone well past the target of 60 sugar drops in Candy Crush Saga, but no prizes are being delivered. It seems I now have 82/60, but no prize.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?