⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where did the piggy bank go in Candy Crush Saga?

John_Owens
John_Owens Posts: 2 Newbie

Has the piggy bank been discontinued? I wanted to buy the gold bars I’d earned but it seems to have been removed. Please advise. Thank you...

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi John Owens,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• louiseann2161
    louiseann2161 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Where is the piggy bank in Candy Crush??? You know...first you people bring it down to 30 gold bars from 60....now....the Piggy Bank is gone! What gives? You're getting greedy and the game is not fun anymore. It's not worth it to play anymore!
  • louiseann2161
    louiseann2161 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Well this game I'm done with as there have been too much  taken away. This is a way that good loyal game players are suckered in to buying boosters. But it's not gonna work with me. So...I'm saying goodbye to Candy Crush.
  • Melody1950
    Melody1950 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why would you remove the piggy bank I’m not buying from the store 
  • Mindey
    Mindey Posts: 4 Newbie

You earnt your piggy bank of gold bars to buy. They were a reward for passing often difficult games that you could buy at any time.

It was 60 gold bars for £2.99 and it changed to 30 for £2.99. This let down a lot of loyal candy crush players who stopped buying this.

Now King are saying it only available to a few people at certain times then withdrawn..

It was a fixed loyalty offer that you built up over time with the choice to buy it when you wanted too. These are the players goals and achievements. These offers made the game interesting, without them it's no fun and the game is flat.

King are not showing any respect for their loyal players or keeping their long time loyal players interested. This is why so many people have stopped playing.

I think King are treating customers badly and it's lost so many customers which makes the game less fun for those remaining. I am considering leaving too.

There are newer good games out there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?