💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Be able to turn the hints off

IVV
IVV Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Tiffi's Idea Library
Please add the function to turning hints on or off.
57 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Thanks everyone for this suggestion. This idea is now live!. You will notice that you now have the option to no longer receive hints. Simply go to your game settings>features> highlight moves to untoggle this option.

Comments

• CandyCrusher69
    CandyCrusher69 Posts: 0 Newbie
    The hints just completely ruin the game. How would you like it if someone was telling you what to do no matter what stage you're on in a game like thats just so ridiculous to me. I don't understand why you can't turn them off because "ThAt WiLl TaKe ToO lOnG" then just do it, and so many people are asking about this to happen and to be implemented. It ruins the whole game for me, like this is the only game with this type of format that it happens on and being one of the best games on mobile today, I don't understand why you don't want to listen to your fans. This should be your first priority as it involves your best game that you've developed and knowing that you're trying to get more people to play it this will attract more by fixing this major problem in the game. I just don't understand why you're being so selfish and making everyone wait, and it probably doesn't take that long to fix this. I'm not going to keep playing until this is fixed and dealt with. 

• Gal
    Gal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please, give us an option to turn the hints off!

• emmabacon
    emmabacon Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hints are annoying and distracting 
  • babinaba
    babinaba Posts: 16 Level 2
    One of THE most annoying things about the game. There's absolutely no need to be flashing a next move as soon as the previous one has completed. Give people a chance to figure it out themselves!!! Ridiculous.
  • keewee
    keewee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please give an option to turn off the flashing hints. It so irritating I can no longer play this game. 
  • colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    I find the hints really annoying. At least delay them for 30 seconds for people who are stuck. In most cases the hints are so useless anyway they prompt me to look for better matches. I've played other games where the hints only appear after a reasonable amount of time and the hint provided shows the best possible move.
  • meltilda
    meltilda Posts: 1 Newbie
    The hints have ruined the game. They’re beyond distracting and they’re never the best possible move anyway. There needs to at least be a delay before it starts flashing in your face! Games are supposed to be enjoyable and relaxing and there is no way I’ll feel relaxed with that. I mentioned to some friends that I used to love this game and was warned not to bother getting it again. Maybe if this was updated we’d all be more inclined to get the game again. 
  • CandyLver
    CandyLver Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    REMOVE THE HINTS!! It doesn't even give you 3 seconds to look for yourself. I've been playing for years but I think I'm done till it's removed. It's ridiculous! 
  • dvorahreba
    dvorahreba Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please remove hints.  Ruins the game. 
  • QtContrary
    QtContrary Posts: 1 Newbie
    Wow I’m very disappointed. I just assumed I was looking in the wrong place for the option to disable hints. Why would anyone want hints? Isn’t the point to look for matches? :-(
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?