⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• a3bman
    a3bman Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same problem. only 12 moves on level 1332 instead of 40. please help
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, I'm not sure what is going on with the sugar drop levels.  I just went to level 3908 and I see the "C" on it.  @CandyCrush33, I have never seen the sugar drop levels change in my game as you are seeing.  I always play 1476, 1168, 1003, 932, 666.  Those are still showing with the "C" on it.

Maybe they are changing some of the sugar drop levels.

• _Elsa_
    I just thought of something else!  Are you guys waiting 8 hours before trying the challenge again?  If it's even 1 minute before the 8 hours you will not see the "C" show up on those levels until the 8 hours are up.  Then they will show up again.  Please test this for me all of you and let me know what you see.
  • ccooley
    ccooley Posts: 2 Newbie
    mine start off with only 30 moves, not the 35 I see others have. Can this be fixed please...
  • Sallyeaux
    Sallyeaux Posts: 5 Level 2

UPDATE 13/02/2019- Hi everyone! You may notice that some of your levels have changed again or perhaps you are noticing some levels which are the same as levels that you have played previously. The test is back again for the time being, so please follow this thread for updates. Thanks!  

Hello! I am new posting here -- so I don't really know how to work these threads. Almost all my Sugar Drop collecting levels changed yesterday so I think your post applies to me.  You said, "so please follow this thread for updates" But LOL How do I do that? And what is "the test" you mentioned? Does that mean there's hope that great levels like 3009 and 1955 will return?

And thanks so much for your help!

• Sallyeaux
    Sallyeaux Posts: 5 Level 2

UPDATE 13/02/2019- Hi everyone! You may notice that some of your levels have changed again or perhaps you are noticing some levels which are the same as levels that you have played previously. The test is back again for the time being, so please follow this thread for updates. Thanks!  

Hello! I am new posting here -- so I don't really know how to work these threads. Almost all my Sugar Drop collecting levels changed yesterday so I think your post applies to me.  You said, "so please follow this thread for updates" But LOL How do I do that? And what is "the test" you mentioned? Does that mean there's hope that great levels like 3009 and 1955 will return?

And thanks so much for your help!

• SuzanneFuller
    SuzanneFuller Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    ccooley, you'll see this a LOT. Back in August 2018, King reduced the number of moves on hundreds and hundreds of levels. Many many of us have pleaded for a long time, asking them to return the levels. But they claim that they want to give us a better experience (even though most of us believe they're just trying to get us to spend money on boosters). This is not the last level you'll see like this.
  • Lai_Man_Liew
    Lai_Man_Liew Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi Elsa,

The problem I mentioned above is not about the level I play is a sugar drop level (with C on it) or not. They are different now. Please check the pics I posted above. They are at same level 3908 (just an example) but the game itself is different.

Thanks.
  • _Elsa_
    edited February 2019
    I had noticed they were different but then you also mentioned the Sugar Drops so I thought you wanted to know more about that.  I just went to that level on my phone and this is what my 3908 looks like.  Where are both of you playing the game?  Mine is with the iPhone.

• Lai_Man_Liew
    Lai_Man_Liew Posts: 9 Level 2
    My wife and I are playing on PC win7 facebook account. I play on my list almost everyday to get the sugar drop level free boosters. It happens since few days ago. It seems that this happens on certain accounts like my wife's account is ok.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?