⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

W10 App - gap in completed levels

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi @Alan_Burton Sorry for the delay, can I ask a few questions just to follow up on this? 

Am I right in understanding that you have not lost your progress but some levels in between your progress are not showing as being played? 

If this is the case please could you share a screenshot so that we can see on your map what has happened here? 

If you did contact our customer service team, did you select the following options? 

If you do not select these options sometimes your email can land in the wrong queue. 

Thanks! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @keyser_soze he is talking about the Windows 10 game app.  If you are playing the game through Windows 10 don't use the version that came installed with Windows 10.  Go to the Microsoft store and upload that game version because that is where you will always find the latest versions. 
  • Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    Cez - First image is where it stops. Second where it starts again and third where I am now.

Thanks - Alan
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Let me ask for more information on this and see what I can find out now. 

I am sorry the answer may take until Monday, this is unusual not seen this problem before. 

Thanks! 
  • Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    No problem, at least I can keep playing - just have to scroll up from 4221 where it loads to get to where I am! 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Ok so my iPhone and W10 app are both on level 4430 but when I play through Facebook I am level 4370. Why are they different and more importantly when will there be more levels?
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @keyser_soze, the highest level on mobile and browsers is currently at 4370 so if you are up to 4430 on your iPhone then you have been playing unreleased levels.  Have you been playing through the Dynamic Duo.  There was some kind of test going on where players were able to access unreleased levels.  Windows 10 is now up to 4430.  I got excited and started doing the Dynamic Duo unreleased levels and then I realized that all my platforms were no longer syncing.  So I gave up on that and now only do the levels that have been released. 

So since you are seeing Facebook via computer at level 4370 that is where it is currently at.  On Wednesday a new episode will be released for both so Windows 10 should be going to 4460 and computers/mobile will only be at 4400.
  • _Elsa_
    You're welcome!  How are you enjoying the game?  Do you play any other King games?   I play all 4 Candy Crush and other games too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?