⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Different Levels from Normal

ragoose
ragoose Posts: 1 Newbie
My Candy crush levels have changed from level 1699...I have been trying 1699 for some time but suddenly i got 1699 replaced with another level and my levels have changed compared to others. Can you provide the reason??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ragoose,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' sections :)

Yes! for some players, few levels are changed completely -- from an Ingredient level to Jelly level, Collecting certain candies to clearing blocks/hurdles, etc.,  KING has been doing a "Test Feature" currently and that is the reason we are noticing changed levels.  I have seen Level # 344, 654, 636 are completely changed.  I usually play these everyday for Sugar drops.  

If there is any update for us, I will surely inform you.  Till then, we will have to play these levels this way!

**  If you need to clarify anything or to reply, please do by tagging me by @ and my name, just like how wrote your name above  =)

Have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • TanJay
    TanJay Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm super stuck on 1699. Its been weeks of almost daily playing. Always with one thing left (either a meringue or liquorice) any tips?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?