New Candy Quests - What are these and how to do them

Answers

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    I just went back and played 4414. That is a fun level, thanks!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Did you take note if that is a sugar drop level?
  • keyser_soze
    I did not get any sugar drops but doesn’t that only run occasionally?
  • keyser_soze
    I see what you mean now, yes it shows that when the sugar drops are available you get them on this level.
  • _Elsa_
    The sugar drop challenge runs every 8 hours and you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So look for the "C" on the candy levels.  If it's less than 8 hours then you won't see any of the "C"s until the 8 hours are up.
  • keyser_soze
    Elsa said:
    The sugar drop challenge runs every 8 hours and you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  So look for the "C" on the candy levels.  If it's less than 8 hours then you won't see any of the "C"s until the 8 hours are up.
    Thank you!
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    I’ve seen these new Quests on my Android phone, but not on iPad. The first time I completed one I got a reward of a hammer & 30 min of stripe/wrap booster. But since then every time I complete one & hit “claim reward” I get nothing. Still some bugs to work out I think.
  • keyser_soze
    Elsa said:
    OMG I cannot believe I did not know this! Thanks for informing me, now I can get even more boosters while I wait for new levels.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @kazza-3, nice to meet you!  I checked the quests on my 2 iPads last night.  One had them and the other didn't.  It's probably in testing phase so players are randomly chosen to test them.  You are most probably getting them but there is no pop up box showing what you got.  I tested it and took a print screen of my backpack before starting a request and then after I clicked on claim the reward, no pop up box, but in my backpack were 3 additional rewards - lollipop, color bomb and wrapped candy/stripe.  So the pop up box might not be working for everyone but check before doing your next quest to take count of your boosters in the backpack and then check again after claiming the rewards.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Thanks Elsa, I never thought to check my backpack! I’ll do that next time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?