⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1291 candy crush Saga

Options
Wendy_Sheridan
Wendy_Sheridan Posts: 1 Newbie

This game is supposed to have 40 moves but mine only has 14??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Wendy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Axonrla
    Axonrla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Wendy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

Hi Elsa. Do you know whether there has been any resolution to this problem yet? I only have 14 moves too. Thanks!
  • mmishell
    mmishell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I only have 14 moves too 😡😡😡
  • Lili3
    Lili3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Je rencontre les mêmes difficultés, je n'ai que 14 coups aussi. C'est assez frustrant car lorsque l'on consulté les solutions, on ns propose un jeu de 40 coups.... 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, the only way that the studio might consider changing a level is if there are several complaints about a specific level.  This message originated back in Aug. 2018 and the majority of the players have cleared this level.  Some levels do require you to use boosters. 

@mmishell, welcome newbie!  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@Lili3, we only use English in this community.  If you don't speak English then please use an online translator.  Thank you for understanding.

• MarMac
    MarMac Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m finding it impossible to move on from 1291 with only 14 moves too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?