⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

There are more ways to contact support?.

jenny00
jenny00 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jenny00 you are now in the Candy Crush Saga community!  And to add to what @Pummy_Raj these events/challenges start out as testing.  Players are randomly chosen to test them for glitches/defects.  You can read more about this here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246202/where-can-i-get-my-events#latest

Sometimes you might not get certain events but you get others.  Last week the studio rolled about some quests and I will post an image below.  If you play on a mobile device or on Windows 10 you might have seen this in your game.  There are different quests and you are given the choice between 2 of them.  They are all on a time frame.  I don't know if they are available through Facebook on a browser. 

Also have you ever played the Sugar Drop challenge?  You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  Just look for the "C" on some levels and then open that level.  When you see a "C" on a candy then you have to match it with 2 other candies of the same color.  Start collecting the free boosters that way!

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jenny00 what exactly is your question? There are superstars in here that might be able to help but if not they can forward the info along to the studio for futher investigation!
  • jenny00
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @jenny00 what exactly is your question? There are superstars in here that might be able to help but if not they can forward the info along to the studio for futher investigation!
    Wow thank u!!!!
    My friends have ads and bonus videos, I dont have it or they have Nightmarishly Hard levels and in my phone thee most difficult are Super Hard levels, no more... I
  • KingChewy
    Hi @jenny00 - no problem. Although there are no videos or boys ads in Candy Crush Friends. Are you referring to the original Candy Crush Saga game? If so each one has its own support area. Please confirm and I can send you the link into it if needed.

Or you can hit the home button in the upper left of your screen which takes you to main area and you can then select the correct game from there and navigate to the support area there.

Hope that helps 💪🏻
  • jenny00
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @jenny00 - no problem. Although there are no videos or boys ads in Candy Crush Friends. Are you referring to the original Candy Crush Saga game? If so each one has its own support area. Please confirm and I can send you the link into it if needed.

Or you can hit the home button in the upper left of your screen which takes you to main area and you can then select the correct game from there and navigate to the support area there.

Hope that helps 💪🏻
    Oh sorry. Yes Candy crush saga. I question too but nobody answer me.
    Sorry again 
  • KingChewy
    No need to apologize at all @jenny00 - everyone is happy to help.

here you go - https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga

i would try try the support team there and maybe even check out who the Superstars are listed there in their own section and tag one of them using the @ sigh like I have with your name.

Have a great weekend!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,518 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jenny00,

Hope you are having a nice time so far in the King Community, and finding Answers for your Questions.  I am glad that @Foley1362 was able to help you with the issue.

To add more to what Foley said, many people are having this issue on Candy Crush game.  I completely agree with you that those Videos for Free Boosters are very handy with all the "Hard" levels and also for tricky levels  =)=)  

This issue was taken to the Community Managers' attention and they have already informed to King Team.  The King Studio is working on it right now and looking for a better solution with permanent fix.  

A NOTE:  If you see a Pop-up box from KING asking for a "Survey", please do take it.  The King is asking for our feedback about the Ad Videos for Boosters.  Please give as much positive feedback as possible.  

I am including the main thread link of this issue where everybody has posted.  Please post there and/or Bookmark it to receive any updates.... 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234327/booster-videos-wont-play-on-iphone#latest

**  TO reply back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how we wrote your name above.

Keep having fun in the game with crushing and have a nice day/evening :+1: 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! Just moving this to the Candy Crush Community so other players can see the info or chip in ;) 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jenny00 you are now in the Candy Crush Saga community!  And to add to what @Pummy_Raj these events/challenges start out as testing.  Players are randomly chosen to test them for glitches/defects.  You can read more about this here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246202/where-can-i-get-my-events#latest

Sometimes you might not get certain events but you get others.  Last week the studio rolled about some quests and I will post an image below.  If you play on a mobile device or on Windows 10 you might have seen this in your game.  There are different quests and you are given the choice between 2 of them.  They are all on a time frame.  I don't know if they are available through Facebook on a browser. 

Also have you ever played the Sugar Drop challenge?  You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  Just look for the "C" on some levels and then open that level.  When you see a "C" on a candy then you have to match it with 2 other candies of the same color.  Start collecting the free boosters that way!

• jenny00
    Elsa said:

@Elsa
    Thank you so much!!!!! 
    *Please sorry my bad English.
    Yes I played the Sugar Drop challenge but I dont see the Candy collector or the Trolls Quest. I sometimes i have  "Magic beans" the tree with a troll (I mean in English calls like that, in Spain we call it different) but idk if Trolls quest are the same, today the option to create a robot will changed in my phone and in my windows 10.

• jenny00
    Elsa said:

@Elsa
    Thank you so much!!!!! 
    *Please sorry my bad English.
    Yes I played the Sugar Drop challenge but I dont see the Candy collector or the Trolls Quest. I sometimes i have  "Magic beans" the tree with a troll (I mean in English calls like that, in Spain we call it different) but idk if Trolls quest are the same, today the option to create a robot will changed in my phone and in my windows 10.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?