⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Nanette_Fasco
    Nanette_Fasco Posts: 8 Level 2

Suzy Fuller has 30 lives to work with in Level 720, I got reduced 28 lives.That is 12 moves. 

• Nanette_Fasco

Suzy Fuller has 30 lives to work with in Level 720, I got reduced 28 lives.That is 12 moves. 

• Nanette_Fasco

I also live in a goverment building on Public Aid and have limited funding. I can’t constantly spend my money to buy assistance to play this game.

• Angsumtea
    Angsumtea Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

Prove it, make a video and show us how level 932 can be solved with 16 moves. Not possible! So now I can no longer play CCS because I can’t move forward. Way to go!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Posts: 1 Newbie

Apparently, I am in the test group also.  How do I opt out of this group? I realize that this is a "free" game, but it is also fraudulent to put me in a test group that I did not sign up for for the purpose of me spending money, without the ability to opt out.  Run the test group with people who want to be challenged with an insanely low number of moves. 2213 is a great example, Suzy had 50 moves...i have 12!  That is 38 moves lost.  How is this enhancing the game? (As was stated by a employee)  

• Divakay
    Divakay Posts: 1 Newbie

It's impossible to complete level 584 with just 12 moves, and usually when I watch videos, they've got 50 moves, is this a glitch?

Same here. 12 moves impossible to pass unless EXTREMELY lucky. Ready to delete game.
  • ahill5986
    ahill5986 Posts: 2 Newbie

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

I can't get past level 2005 with 12 moves. A level that once had 50 moves.
  • Christen_Allen
    Christen_Allen Posts: 0 Newbie

I’m not able to pass Candy Crush level 1332 because it  has only 12 moves. On every YouTube walkthrough the level starts with 40 moves. Who do I need to notify to fix this issue?

• izziebeano
    izziebeano Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

NO! Just quitting. Bunch of hooey. I play this simply to relax before work. This is level is absurd.
  • Ru
    Ru Posts: 1 Newbie

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Are you really that “corporately-unaware”? You respond to our complaints with “WE need to be reminded of King’s unwavering commitment to IMPROVEMENTS”? You either aren’t reading the posts or you simply don’t care. I assure you, your motivations for improvements are quite clear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?