📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is build a bot not working?

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,775 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @gavin01,

Thank you for your quick response.  I will inform the Community Manager about it.  I am not sure they will be able to do anything, but it's always best to keep them informed :)

Can you please provide what model your phone is and write your Candy Crush game ID?  If you do not know how to look for it, please follow this link --  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Lynne_Mallya
    Lynne_Mallya Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Agreed! Totalyylost interest in playing. Bring back build-a-bot for previously played levels!
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    For the second time in 1 week, I have lost all of my hard earned boosters from the new Booster Bot. I had earned the max amount of boosters, and from Sunday night to Monday morning, they all were taken away. This has happened twice. Has this happened to anyone else? There is no timer with this Booster Bot, and it seems unfair to just take them all away without any warning that it is going to re-start at the beginning of every week.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Sammyjo, yes it happened to me too.  The studio must have changed the way this challenge now works. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Janet_herzog and @Lynne_Mallya, the studio has made a change to this challenge and it can only be used on new levels.  Have either of you seen the new quests that the studio rolled out last week.  I don't know if it's in testing or if everyone has it.  I'll post a print screen below.  I found it on Windows 10 and 1 of my 2 iPads.  You have the option of choosing between 2 quests.  They are on a time frame.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,775 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @cthra999, @aherrmie and @Colin_B,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players, in any King Games' Sections :)

The "Build-A-Bot" feature has been changed and now, it works only on New Levels.  You will not loose it whether you win or loose Old levels.   But if you loose the new levels, the boosters will be lost one by one according to the number of boosters you have gained.  This feature almost same to the "Rainbow Road" feature in Candy Soda, if you play that game.

There is an "IDEA" posted about the Bot, asking for it to be available for the old levels too.  Please go to this link and Vote-UP for it.  There is a better chance of it getting implemented when an Idea received more votes.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250614/build-a-bot-boosters-available-for-previous-levels/p1

All the Best & keep having fun in the Game :+1:

**  If you need to reply, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name(s) above =)
  • gavin01
    gavin01 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj This problem has happened again this morning.  I was playing with full build a bot booster, finished level 649 at first attempt.  Went onto level 650 with all the boosts there on the board.  I didn't like the layout so backed out of the level (without moving).  When I restarted, maybe half an hour at most later, all were gone again.  I asssumed perhaps that the boost had expired as it has done over the last few weeks, but on finishing level 650 at second attempt, I was awarded the first stage of the booster. 

My phone is a OnePlus 6, (Model A6003).  Game ID is 10216544209.

Regards,
    Gavin

• SammyG
    SammyG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This Build-a-Bot event is really annoying !!   >:)  Every time I reach a level, the Build-a-Bot screen appears, and I can't close it to move on.  I have to reboot Candy Crush Saga every time.  Is anyone else finding this problem?    I've reported it but get replies that refer me to this discussion page.  After spending a fair amount on this game over the last year or more, I'd really like reassurance from a REAL technician that someone was looking into it.   I don't mind having to reinstall the game, but I'll lose my progress that has built up over many months of blissfully squandered hours with Candy Crush !  Thanks for reading this.  
  • minniehaha1
    minniehaha1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Build a bot does not work on my computer but does on my tablet. If I am not going to get boosters on computer ,I would like to delete the "build a bot". I have to restart the game each time build a bot pops up. Very annoying!
  • anyamo82
    anyamo82 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    How to see when your NEW (the useless one...) build a bot gets back to 0? 
    I had it full one moment and empty another... 
    Now it will again take a week to rebuild  >:)>:)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?