⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 463 needs a nerf

FriedChckn
FriedChckn Posts: 2 Newbie

Apparently there was an update that makes Mystery Candies stop spawning during the Sugar Crush part of a level. It's now extremely difficult to get three stars (750k points) on this level. I've gotten three stars on every level up to this point, but even with crazy cascades the most points I've earned on this level is 650k (~100 tries). The level is wholly dependent on mystery candies generating color bombs, stripes, etc., and for this reason it doesn't make a difference how many boosters you use, the score will remain mostly the same.

Because of this mechanic change, I think the score requirements should be lowered. Of course, if anyone knows some trick that I may not, I'd also be open to hearing it.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

This issue has been discussed previously. If you have passed a level then you are free to move on with the game. I think it's either gonna be super difficult to get the 3rd star or if it's not actually possible, I don't see this being high on the list of important things in the game to work on.

• FriedChckn
    FriedChckn Posts: 2 Newbie

This issue has been discussed previously. If you have passed a level then you are free to move on with the game. I think it's either gonna be super difficult to get the 3rd star or if it's not actually possible, I don't see this being high on the list of important things in the game to work on.

That's too bad. I know the game updates fairly regularly. I've been playing for the past 4 years or so off and on, and this would be the first level I can't get three stars on. I'll probably either stop playing or occasionally try this level and hope for some ridiculous luck and cascades.It really can't be too difficult to change the values for the star clearances in a level, though.
  • AnnaBanana-2
    AnnaBanana-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Right. How hard is it to just change the score requirements for three stars? This is also my first level that I can't get three stars on.
  • aurora.iris
    aurora.iris Posts: 6 Level 2

It's been a year since the request posted, but still no nerf yet. I understand getting three stars is not a requirement to move one with the game, but some people are just like to get three stars, so we really need to lower the threshold. 750k just sounds ridiculous, I think 450k or 500k makes more sense.
  • Siobhan_Rose
    Siobhan_Rose Posts: 1 Newbie

This is also the only level I can’t get 3 stars on. I refuse to move forward without the 3rd star. I’ve been playing this level for a year now. I don’t play much anymore because the same level over and over is boring. I wish they would do something about this.
  • sketch
    sketch Posts: 2 Newbie
    I know this is an old thread, but I totally agree with the target score on Level 463 being unattainable during normal play.
    I have played this level an embarrassing number of times over the last many months with only two star scores.  The level itself is not particularly difficult to complete, the scoring opportunities are simply not there to exceed the three star 750,000 target (I have cleared 700,000 on random occurrences, but never truly close to the goal).

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sketch, are you an addicted player who must get 3 stars for each level?  If you are then I want to give you a pat on the back!  I am just happy to clear a level with one star!  As @KingsPinn wrote over 2 years ago, it would not be a high priority to make a change.  The high priority levels would be the ones with glitches where it can't be cleared at all.  I'm sure that the King moderators roam the messages here so they would see this message but I am not privy if or when something like this might be changed.
  • Malinn
    Malinn Posts: 1 Newbie
    I know this is an old thread, but I just managed to finish Level 463 with 3 stars! 866080 points! 
    I have struggled for so effin long with this level, I've been so frustrated and angry! I've probably played it more than 200 times. I have never managed to get the higher scores on my Samsung, and I read somewhere that you should try to do the levels on a different device because it might make a diffrence. So I decided to continue playing the game on my phone and focusing on doing Level 463 on my PC, and it helped!! So, yes, it is possible to get 3 stars, but it will take a long time and it is entirely by chance, on how many special candies you get. Hang in there and you can do it! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Malinn, thank you for posting in the community and also for letting us know that you were able to do it! 
  • aurora.iris
    aurora.iris Posts: 6 Level 2
    I finally got the 3 stars on this level. Took about 1 year since I played the level for first time, at first few months I played the level almost everyday to get the 3 stars but no avail, then I rarely played the game anymore. I am disappointed too that King hasn't lowered the 3 stars points threshold for this level. But today when I played the game for this level, I got lucky that I kept getting the chains of color bombs and coconut wheels showing up which lead me to score 870,000+ pts. So the chains of color bombs and coconut wheels are probably the best condition for getting the 3 stars. Of course you will still need a big sheer of luck for that condition to happen. I still hope King will consider to lower the 3 stars points threshold which is just ridiculously too big. For anyone who want to try getting 3 stars on this level, I suggest don't spend too much time and efforts, because it's just a matter of pure luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?