⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Contact

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @buffy1973, and welcome to the sweetest community online! What is the merchant you purchase charges relate to(App Store, Google Play or Amazon)? 
  • steviesmw
    steviesmw Posts: 1 Newbie
    I purchased the 45 gold coins for pyramid saga via Google pay and the money was removed however the gold coins weren't delivered. 
  • ConnieAttaGitl
    ConnieAttaGitl Posts: 5 Level 2
    I no longer have boosters for new levels. Why is that? (Candy Crush Saga)
  • ConnieAttaGitl
    For every new level, you get a booster. And when you cross more that 3 levels with just one life, you accumlate boosters. For quite some time now, I've not been having boosters. Why is that so? (Candy Crush Saga)
  • ConnieAttaGitl
    I need you to please reply to my messages. I want to know why you stopped boosters. It helps a lot but now, the game is becoming boring without it. (Candy Crush Saga)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @steviesmw,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

This section belongs to Candy Crush Saga.  Please go through this link to post in "Pyramid Solitaire Saga" https://community.king.com/en/other-games/post/question/support-pss

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ConnieAttaGitl,

A Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

The Boosters you are talking about are boosters from "Tiffy's Challenge --  Seasonal Stockings and Lovely Letters are examples of that.  To answer your question, they are timely events, hence, they are not available all the time.  And sometimes, some events are available to only few players but not to all at the same time.

Now, there is a new feature available called "Build A Bot" which is applicable to only new levels.  The Tiffy's boosters were available for both old & new levels, we could have just played 4 easy old levels and gain the boosters and then use them in the New levels.  You cannot do that with "Build A Bot"!

Hope this made sense!  Let's hope that we will get the "Tiffy's" boosters again in all our games =)

If you need to ask further or clarify anything, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above!

Have a nice day/evening
  • ConnieAttaGitl
    @Pummy_Raj Thanks a bunch. I appreciate. But then, I still think the Tiffy challenge should be brought back. And for the "build a bot", I don't think I've seen that. How's it like?
  • npicado
    npicado Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    I bought a Piggy Bank (Candy Crush Saga) that costs around $2 and now I have been charge over $100. When I clicked on buy yesterday it said it costs 1900 colones (local currency from Costa Rica) and I accepted that $2 charge, but now looking at my bank statement I was charge 69000 colones and that's not what I accepted. I need a reimbursement on the money spent as I did not agreed to pay that crazy amount for it, you are now charging me 60% more than I normally pay. Please contact me as I need this to be resolved ASAP. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?