⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3211 in Candy Crush

Options
Rebekah_Demary
Rebekah_Demary Posts: 38 Level 2
Cookie's video shows 20 moves but I only have 16.  What gives?  King is not fair to everyone which makes CC very frustrating to play.  Why don't they just stop making levels until all players get the same number of turns.  Not fair King.  Are you listening?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @Rebekah_Demary king working  every times for develop their game,for that so much levels now on new look.You watched videos of old games in YouTube.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Rebekah_Demary,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community!  Looks like you are Very Good at Candy Crush =)  I have noticed that you have passed 40+ levels within a week of time!  Great going :+1::+1:

With regards to your Question about level # 3211, is it asking for collecting "18 Fish in 16 Moves"?  I have just tried it.  It is a bit hard, but definitely doable.  May be with few starting boosters of Color Bomb, Striped Candy, and may be a Lucky Candy too.  The combo of Color Bomb and Striped / Wrapped candy will clear the Chocolate as well as the Icing blockers.

I guess, the King Team tends to make higher levels a bit hard probably to challenge more to the advanced players like you!!  Here is an updated link which talks about why there are changes in levels compared to the YouTube videos, just for your reference  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249891/has-your-level-changed#latest

All the Best & Keep having fun with crushing those candies =)=)

Have a great day & nice weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?