⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to unlock more levels in Candy Crush Saga

1HotTamale
1HotTamale Posts: 10 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
How do I unlock more levels on Candy Crush Saga on King.com??? I'm stuck at 2825.  It says I've reached the end of my journey and need to unlock more levels???
 I've updated everything!! So confused!!!
My mobile devices are at Level 2839 and working fine...
Thanks for any help...

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @1HotTamale,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games Sections :)

With regards to your Question, some players are having this issue for some reason.  To find out the reason, we were suggested to take certain details from those players who are having this issue... 
    1) So, this issue is on your PC game, correct?
    2) What platform are you playing the game -- Facebook or Kingdom?
    3) Can you please provide a screenshot what it says on your game?  Do you see a "Tooth Fairy with the timer"?  If you are not able to take a screenshot, then take a pic with your phone and email it to yourself.  Then you can upload it here;
    4) Can you please provide your Game ID?  If you do not know how to find it, here is a link with the instructions  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please reply back with all these details by clicking on "Type your Comment" box located below and by tagging me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name =)

**  TO attach the picture of the screenshot, while you are typing message, you can see "Attach Image" icon in the task bar.  Click on it and go from there.  Please feel free to ask me if you need any further help or suggestions.

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1: 
  • 1HotTamale
    Thank you for replying... I'm working on it
  • 1HotTamale
    I was finally able to find my screenshot... platform is Kingdom...  my game id is 1HotTamale
  • 1HotTamale
    I have no issues playing thru Facebook on my iPhone or ipad… 
  • 1HotTamale
    My levels are the same on my iPhone or ipad whether its thru facebook or the kingdom...
    I was always able to play on King.com site... as you can see it will not let me proceed.  
    Is that as far as I can go on the King.com site??? That's all I'm trying to find out???
    Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your help.
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    I want to buy tickets. But ı want it from friends.

I need 500 nuggets of gold for the ticket.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @Pummy Raj wrote above, on king.com you can only play to level 2825.  After that level the studio switched the game to HTML5 and new levels are only available with this coding.  On king.com it's with Flash which Adobe is fading out and that could be why they went to HTML5.  To continue playing the higher levels you will have to play through a Facebook account, Windows 10 on a computer or on mobile devices.

There are also a few glitches going on with king.com and the studio is aware of it and trying to find a fix.  One of them is not being able to get your 3 tickets to move on to the next episode.

• BBmarquise
    BBmarquise Posts: 1 Newbie
    bonsoir. J'ai le meme probleme et je suis bloquee au niveau 133. Alors que faire? mon nom de jeu est BBmarquise. Merci de votre réponse

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?