New Candy Quests - What are these and how to do them

Answers

• kconradi87
    kconradi87 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    Hi @CandyCrush33, I am having the same problem.  They seem to have put out quite a few new challenges/quests in the last week or two and they are all in testing phases so none of us are really sure how they work yet.  I got one today that said something about being #1 to make a character happy.  I played a couple of levels and when I went back in it said that I won and to claim my rewards.  I clicked on it but have no clue if I got anything because nothing popped up.  Now I am seeing what you see.

• JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Glad glad to know I'm not the only one with issues on the quests! I've stopped bothering with them because I'm getting no rewards. I don't have too many boosters accumulated, so I know that nothing's been added to my backpack. I might check back later and try again.
  • CandyCrush33
    CandyCrush33 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Hello Everyone - first off SORRY. I have Fibromyalgia and usually only up to play Candy Crush. My only saving grace for the pain indure. 

Elsa - the screen prints you show look just like mine.  To do the 10 lives one, you have to individually click each person separately and give them lives.  It does not work when you click the blue button and give everyone lives. 

The Booster Explorer and Troll Quest does not work for me no matter what I do. The only ones that work are the Candy Collector, Real Lifesaver and Holds Top Charter.  

If you go back after clicking a challenge and completely it, there is a button for a color bomb, hammer and fish (cannot remember exactly). 

I promise to copy the screen and post it here. 

I am only on level 4373 but I have 56 levels above.  I stop going ahead because I would have to wait a whole week for Wednesday release. Frustrating.  

• CandyCrush33
    Elsa said:
    Hi @kazza-3, nice to meet you!  I checked the quests on my 2 iPads last night.  One had them and the other didn't.  It's probably in testing phase so players are randomly chosen to test them.  You are most probably getting them but there is no pop up box showing what you got.  I tested it and took a print screen of my backpack before starting a request and then after I clicked on claim the reward, no pop up box, but in my backpack were 3 additional rewards - lollipop, color bomb and wrapped candy/stripe.  So the pop up box might not be working for everyone but check before doing your next quest to take count of your boosters in the backpack and then check again after claiming the rewards.
    Elsa - that’s the reward for the Quest.   The ones you found in the backpack.  I promise to screen print mine because I do not know what a backpack is this moment.  

You are great at helping everyone by giving them tips. Learning a lot from you.  Thank you 
  • CandyCrush33
    Elsa 

I found it.  Yeah.  Of you finish a quest, you receive a new one every 12 hours starting from when you completed it.  I hope this helps and i do not further confuse everyone. I picked the Hilda Top Charter 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Hi @CandyCrush33, I gave up on those quests!  I am working on a blog to list the best levels for the Sugar Drop Challenge.  Once I post it I think they might be saving it in the Superstars Blog section so you might want to check that out.
  • mallah
    mallah Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    What are these and how to do them

Top of the Gharts Help Hilda soar by being # 1 on a leaderbo
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mallah, these are quests that started in Candy Crush Saga a couple of weeks ago.  You choose between 2 quests and when you clear it then you get a reward.  They are all on time frames so after receiving your reward you have to wait for a specific number of hours before another quest begins.
  • mallah

What are these and how to do them

• mallah

ما هذه وكيف نفعلها

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?