⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters

Options

Answers

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options
    HI Elsa..I have no idea how to do that!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I will help you with that.  Follow the steps from this link and choose from the tabs on the top depending on where you play the game.

Once you have it saved then come back here and just above where you are going to write me back there are a bunch of different things that you can do for a message.  Scroll across until you get to the image thing.  Click on the down arrow and it's going to say "browse".  Once you click on that wherever your image is saved that will open up.  Double click on the image and it should show up in your message.

• Barb_Howard
    Options
    I'm so sorry Elsa. Where is the sleep/wake button on my ipad
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    To do a print screen on a iPad you have to hold the home button and the power button at the same time and then you should see on the bottom left the image show up.  Just make sure that you hold down both together.
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    Im so sorry to take up all of your time but that didn't work either. It's ok if you just want to end this? You must be beyond frusterated!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Don’t apologize because I am more than happy to help you.  I am not on my computer now so tomorrow morning when I am back online I will see what else I can get for you.  What model is your iPad?  Just write back with your model and then go enjoy your time away from this.  I will check in with you tomorrow morning.  I am on eastern standard time and it is now 4:32 PM so you can compare it with your time zone.
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    iPad mini. Enjoy your night and Thankyou 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I just walked by my computer and realized that I never shut it down.  So I just found a picture of an iPad mini and I am posting it below.  On the bottom is the home button and on the top should be the power button.  When you have your game open to where you want to take your print screen just hold down home button + power button and it should take a print screen.  I am shutting down my computer now but I will still have my iPhone if you write again.  I just won't be able to get more images until the morning. 

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Barb_Howard

Hi Barb! Here is a video of how to take a ScreenShot on an iPad. Hope this helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G0FJCC05-I

• Barb_Howard
    Options
    Good morning Elsa. I tried to do per your instructions but the screen goes black and then shits down!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?