⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Answers

• peekok
    peekok Posts: 13 Level 2
    What’s going on?video boosters work once and 4 times don’t.When are you going to fix the problem ?
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 
    Our game team have made some changes which they hope has improved this problem. If you were experiencing this problem before please could you reply and tag me to let me know if you are experiencing this problem less now? Or if you have noticed any change at all? 

Thanks! 
  • mummymonster
    mummymonster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi all. I've been playing this game for about 2 years. I'm a bit annoyed though. My husband gets videos to watch to win moves and boosters and I get nothing at all! I  ask friends for extra lives but get nothing... Can someone please explain it to me. Oh and hubbys candy crush looks a bit different to mine. We've update at the same time and have the same phones, Samsung SM-A510F ... Grateful for a quick answer and fix. Cheers Mummymonster
  • peekok

on IPhone 6s there is an improvement but still video boosters don’t work every time.Lets say it works at about 50%.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Elaine_G, @Christine_Argue, @Anton123, @Smoldie, @JCLM, @nolin, @Blacklr, @twinbiysplus2

You might want to try UNINSTALLING & RE-INSTALLING the CCS APP. There is a DOWNSIDE to doing these OPTIONS. You MIGHT LOSE some of your BANKED LIVES given by your friends and other things which happened to me before but these DEFINITELY SOLVED my FREEZING ISSUES. It is BEST to do SCREEN SHOTS of what you have before PERFORMING THESE TASKS to SAVE YOURSELVES SOME TROUBLE. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @peekok

I have iPhone 6+. The PLAY A VIDEO GET FREE SPIN WORKS on mine. This is NOT ALWAYS there but when you get it, it gives you 2 or 3 CHANCES in ONE GAME like in this VIDEO BELOW. 

The PURPLE PLAY BUTTON for PLAY A VIDEO GET A BOOSTER is NOT ALWAYS THERE either but when it is, you can PLAY it for a CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MINUTES for as long as YOU DON'T CLOSE THE APP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0X0LOooq8
  • Christine_Argue
    Christine_Argue Posts: 8 Level 2
    I can definitely tell them at the development team has been working on fixes.  On the iPad all of the videos seem to work fine.  On my iPhone X the videos work about half the time.
  • peekok
    It’s starting to be really ennoying;boosters still won’t play on IPhone 6s..it works30%...when is it gonna be fixed?
  • peekok

on IPhone 6s there is an improvement but still video boosters don’t work every time.Lets say it works at about 50%.

• straightupstaticx
    straightupstaticx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Thanks everyone for sharing, we have seen a few cases of this problem and our game team are looking into this. 

Sorry I cannot share a workaround in the meantime. 

Thanks! 

Still not working on Samsung galaxy s7 (android). Phone is up to date i tried everything,  reinstall, clear data,  restart phone,  reconnect facebook. Nothing works.

Any workarounds yet?

Works on my wife's iphone 7 as last i checked and was working 3-4 weeks ago on mine.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?