Challenges Gone?

SpacePhoenix
SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
Don't know if this is just a glitch but it appears that all challenges have gone. The "Trophy Button" that i would click on to view my progress in the space race has vanished. It's the same for both Chrome and Firefox on this computer

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @SpacePhoenix You might need to update your game 😏
  • SpacePhoenix
    Hi @SpacePhoenix You might need to update your game 😏
    You'll have to tell Facebook that
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @SpacePhoenix

Facebook Game Apps are automatically updated. You are referring to the Gold Cup of Fun Events that includes the Space Race and Build-a-Bot in the Game Map. The Challenge is still there. Can you try something for me please? Go to Candy Crush Saga Facebook App and while there, please hit the refresh button at the left corner of the browser in between the right arrow and the Home Page Button. Let me know if that fixes your problem. 
  • SpacePhoenix
    mercerik said:
    @SpacePhoenix

Facebook Game Apps are automatically updated. You are referring to the Gold Cup of Fun Events that includes the Space Race and Build-a-Bot in the Game Map. The Challenge is still there. Can you try something for me please? Go to Candy Crush Saga Facebook App and while there, please hit the refresh button at the left corner of the browser in between the right arrow and the Home Page Button. Let me know if that fixes your problem. 
    Challenges still here on this computer on Chrome, gone on Firefox. @mercerik don't you think that's the first thing that people would try? Do you think I would have posted on the forums if I'd not tried refreshing multiple times including hard refreshes? ;)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @SpacePhoenix

It was just a thought. In your initial posting you said Challenges are gone on both Chrome and Firefox in your computer.  I am glad you have it on Chrome now.
  • SpacePhoenix
    mercerik said:
    @SpacePhoenix

It was just a thought. In your initial posting you said Challenges are gone on both Chrome and Firefox in your computer.  I am glad you have it on Chrome now.
    Only got it on chrome on this computer, on my other computer I've not got it on either

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?