📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

no events, no quests , no power ups

Options

Comments

• Shivani_Kyal
    Shivani_Kyal Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Yes i have levels upto 4430.. but as i said i am loosing charm in playing as i dont have quests and powerups to enjoy.my game ... I used to get the ribbon candies and  beanstalk candy climb which all of a sudden stopped.. :( wish there could be some magic 
  • Shivani_Kyal
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

I agree to all of that which is mentioned in the link..i have tried all the techniques mentioned there.. they say we have to be patient before its rolled out to everyone.. i have been quite patient ..but now its been 2 months... How long more do i have to wait. ??? I am ready to do anything to have all the new challenges. As i said i feel i am the only one not enjoyong these..everyone around me has been playing this from such a longggg time

Please help..pleaseeeeeee
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options
    On the PC I'm on now challenges, etc appear as normal on Chrome but on Firefox only the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo appear. I'll check on my other PC later in the day but when i used it last there were no challenges, think it might well have been just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox (Windows 8.1 via Facebook on both computers)
  • UliSchnulli
    UliSchnulli Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    SpacePhoenix said: On the PC I'm on now challenges, etc appear as normal on Chrome but on Firefox only the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo appear. I'll check on my other PC later in the day but when i used it last there were no challenges, think it might well have been just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox (Windows 8.1 via 
  • UliSchnulli
    UliSchnulli Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Der Frosch hat immer eine bestimmte Farbe . Die Farbe die er hat damit muss er gefüttert werden . Also wenn er blau ist muss eine 5er Bonbon Kugel mit einer blauen Kugel gespielt werden . Dann kann der Frosch einmal springen. Den Tipp hat mein Sohn mir gegeben 😜 habe das Level beendet 😁
  • Shivani_Kyal
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Today i received candy pet on my iphone but havent received it on my ipad from where i generally play the game. Even build the bot is not available for previous levels.

PLEASE HELP!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @Shivani_KyalBuild the bot have been built for new levels for now, i am happy to see your "candy pet" events start. just relax and wait for next event  :)
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options
    On the PC I'm on now challenges, etc appear as normal on Chrome but on Firefox only the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo appear. I'll check on my other PC later in the day but when i used it last there were no challenges, think it might well have been just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox (Windows 8.1 via Facebook on both computers)
    Back on my other computer now, no challenges, just the Daily Booster Wheel and Dynamic Duo on both Chrome and Firefox. I should be getting the results of the last space race (which should be a "you've been relegated" message
  • Shivani_Kyal
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Candy pet on my mobile only..i dont usey mobile for playing candy crush... Candy pet not on my ipad. I play candy crush from my ipad. 
    Build a bot not available for previous levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?