⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

buddy challenge why has it been loading on both my FB and win 10 app

13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jose I didn’t see your message until now.  I was gone for the weekend so now I am trying to catch up.  My buddy suddenly changed on its own and I keep staying at the first level.  I still haven’t heard about a fix.  Not sure what’s going on with the color bombs but I haven’t been seeing messages on this so the only way they might check it out is if it’s on a specific level and a video is uploaded here.  Last week there was a glitch on one of the new levels.  I created a video and uploaded it to my YouTube and notified them and it was fixed within a half hour.  You f you could pinpoint a level and get a video then I could get it to the studio that much faster.
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
    Sorry Elsa, but I don't know how to make a video. It's still happening on several levels, it's still the old glitch which Lynn Kirby reported about almost a year ago (I believe Lynn had a video uploaded here). It still hasn't been fixed. I've mentioned it several times the past year, and I've seen other people mentioning it as well (also at King's). Nothing happens but silence. I know you can't help this, but I guess you can imagine that I'm slightly disappointed...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Yes I do!  Maybe ask Cookie if she can get us a level and create a video that can be uploaded here.  I remember that I gave them a video a long time ago showing the color bombs just exploding and I guess if you are still seeing it then it's still going on.  I think though that they might need specific levels.  I haven't seen this happen in my game for a very long time.
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Hi everyone, i have the same problem, My Dynamic Duo has been spinning and never finds a buddy for me. 
  • Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    it looks like I have wasted mine and others time on here yet again!!!!!!!! what is the point of this here if we don't even get an acknowledgement so disappointed yet again 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?