⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4094

edmo1640
edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
this game is less and less fun with absurd levels. Barely any combos can be made. The stupid licorice. I’m losing interest In kings money grab

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @edmo1640You are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement, I do not think it's about your mind.You love games, so you went to level 4094. I will definitely help you but When it will be moved to the candy crush saga Site. just wait sometimes  :)  
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there @edmo1640! I'm sorry you've been stuck on that level! I'll move your post to the Candy Crush Community where you'll be able to get some help from other players ;)

In the meantime, you can also check the Level Help & Tips section and you might find some great tips!

Good luck :star: 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Edma1640, don’t give up. If you are able to use a double cb combo that will definitely help. I just replayed the level (I had to play it twice - the first time I failed). I also used a coconut wheel which was very helpful. You need to get those keys and you need to get rid of the blockers on the bottom and also free up the dispensers on the right. I didn’t have two cbs, but with one cb and a wrap and the coconut wheel, I was able to collect several keys and open up the lower area. Then I was able to clear the dispensers which enabled me to get the rest of the keys and get the cherries to the bottom and out the exits. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hi @bearwithme for 4096 You must keep your target for the level, all of keys  must be collect. when keys are collected, then all ingredents will drop down. keep trying
  • bearwithme
    Sorry for any confusion- I was just trying to provide tips for the person who was frustrated with the level. I completed  the level awhile ago and replayed it so I could give tips to someone else. I’m still new to this so when I’m posting under tips - I am actually trying to give tips - like I used to do on Cookie’s CC blog. 
  • edmo1640
    I get the tips but it depends on what the board spits out. Doing this without boosters is not fun. The candies that come down you barely make combinations. This level is probably the worst I’ve been on. Not even come close to clearing it
  • bearwithme
    @edmo1640 - do you not have any boosters?  The coconut wheel can definitely be helpful. I try to get the daily treat and also collect sugar drops so I can have boosters available.  Unfortunately, sometimes it’s a combination of boosters and a lucky board. Anyway - I wish you the best of luck. Keep crushing. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @edmo1640You have to use some boosters in new levels, King did not lack any booster for us. You need to join all the events with the new levels. boosters collection is very important.
  • edmo1640
    Its all based on luck. King is killing this game
  • mmiller404
    mmiller404 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Bosters are important. That is why it is so frustrating when you collect "1 hour of a color bomb" and it goes away when you pass a level. I also no longer have ads that I can watch and get boosters. I have bought boosters. This level is purely luck, and you need to combine the luck with the boosters. It is great if you can get that on your first 2 or 3 tries, but on day 5, it is really exhausting to basically be playing a slot machine. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?