⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Attention Elsa/ bombs

Options
Barb_Howard
Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
Hi Elsa. Sorry to bother you yet again. I am on level 3480 of cc. It's filled with bombs so one can't keep up but I watched 3 youtube videos and none of them had bombs. Why is this happening

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard, I don't know if you are going to be happy when I tell you this.  The studio has decided to do some testing on some of the levels.  They changed and updated some and then duplicated the same board twice on different levels.  I'm not sure what their test is all about but it seems you are seeing one of the levels that they have completely changed.  The online videos are not going to be of any use to you and other players if they are completely changing the levels.  What do you have to do with this level?
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    Hi Elsa. I seem to be catching you right before your shift ends so no worries about getting back to me!! It's level 3480...49 moves..get 27 licorice which are 9 on either side and 18 chocolate in between. Totally doable but not when every move you try and make there are more bombs. I've kind of given up because I'm using almost all my boosters. Have a great evening!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard some of these higher levels are real tricky.  I don't know what's going on with these levels or why they felt the need to change them but how helpful can we all be when someone gets a completely different board than the videos and you can't offer them any help at all.  What's going on with the bombs?  Are they supposed to be dropping out of the dispenser?
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    Hi Elsa. Yes..they are dropping out of the dispense as soon as I make a move. The dispenser is also not shown in the videos.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    The dispenser won't show in the videos if it's a completely different layout.  This is my 3480.  Is it the same as yours?  Mine is showing that the dispenser will be dropping licorice.

• Barb_Howard
    Options
    Yes Elsa that is what i see but below the licorice are the bombs that drop every move. Thanks for you dilladence!!
  • _Elsa_
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I thought you were talking about the color bombs! Now I understand it’s time bombs!
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    Yes..that is correct
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    HI Elsa....sorry to bother you again but I still cannot send or receive lives??
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard, I need you to refresh my memory please.  Where are you playing the game?  Mobile? Computer?  Facebook or the Kingdom?  Did I give you the links to try the troubleshooting yet?  They are going to tell me to ask you to troubleshoot so please forgive my poor memory today and remind me about these things.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?