⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3402 How ?

Options
GeneGenie
GeneGenie Posts: 15 Level 2

Im on again just call me a bore fest. !  Level 3402 . Whats wrong with it. Apart from the fact that there is no way of clearing this level as it stands. Whats changed you all ask in anticipation. Well let me fill you in . one set of floats ( little fishy makers) less .  So a little maths magic for you all. forgot about the cherries and the four colored keyes encased in jelly for a minute. The board NOW consists of 13 five hit bricks . 5 x 4 hit bricks 5 x 3 hit 5 two hit and five one hit bricks. So without anything at all these bricks have to be hit or fishied 115 times thats without the 61 double hit jellies ( 122 just in case your not following.! HA !). So now tell me How is this level remotely possible to clear with 16 moves.. Answers on a postcard please. !  Or a lucky board consisting of 2 colour bombs side by side falling like...oh whats the word ah yes falling like candy.!  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi GeneGenie, here is a tip on this level with 17 moves.  It's probably all about lucky boards, as you mentioned.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/05/candy-crush-saga-level-3402-tips-and.html

• GeneGenie
    GeneGenie Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Elsa I appreciate that you are trying to help.But that tip you linked to and video the bricks are completely different the surrounding bricks are three hit bricks on that level.little detail that makes a huge difference.! I've got passed it on a lucky board .But as I keep saying is it a good business strategy to be frustrating players that they quit .what's the point .why not just end the game and develop new games .I'm more than likely in the minority and will keep playing until I pass a level.It all leaves a very bad taste.. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi GeneGenie, I agree with you 100% and believe me you don't know how much I complain to the King Admins about these constant changes up and down.  No it is not a good business strategy at all!  The old owners handled the games much different than these new owners.  All the higher levels now require you to use boosters and it makes you want to keep playing these challenges in order to get more and more boosters.  I just don't understand their thinking either and I don't know if you are in the minority because I see so many negative messages posted here on King Care complaining about the changes.

• pavan
    pavan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    its impossible to clear that level
  • JennyTheBrit
    JennyTheBrit Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    ridiculous expectations King,  or are you expecting us to buy boosters, hmmm so who wins?

• SA_Zacher
    SA_Zacher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hard levels keep this game challenging however when people get frustrated it's no longer fun.  Are they trying to get players to quit?  I'm close.
  • adeywa
    adeywa Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Again, another impossible level.

There is no way you can complete this level without buying boosters or getting a lucky board.

And just like many others I will not be buying boosters, so I get bored waiting for a lucky board.

More and more of these levels are like this now. There is barely any fun left in this game.

Gone are the days when you could complete a level with skill and feel good about beating and completing a level. The strategy and skill aspects have been striped from this game.

Please don't anyone send me a video showing it is possible. As the original message on this thread highlights.. it is mathematically impossible without boosters.

I think I will have a couple of years break from the game like before. The fun just isn't here anymore.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,153 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @adeywa . Welcome to our Community

did you finished level 3402 ?

Yes you are right, need a lucky board, but we can play without booster by trying to crack the key first. to issue candy wrap assistance.

• adeywa
    adeywa Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Yes I am still on this level.

I understand the basic strategy of this game.. ( get the keys unlock the wrapped candy..) but it takes about 10 moves just to get the wrapped unlocked. Then you have 6 moves to take out 61 squares of double jelly that is 5 bricks deep in places.

As you just said.. people need a lucky board to complete this level. No skill involved whatsoever. Candy crush is now just a game of luck.

I may as well be playing bingo.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,153 Candy Moderator
    Options

Dont give up my friends . take a break than play again , I know you can do it , sometime lucky board will come 💪💐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?