💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Be able to turn the hints off

Comments

• babinaba
    babinaba Posts: 16 Level 2
    We already have a thread open for this 
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    On Facebook via web browsers at least click on the pink cog button, then click on the green cog button. Click on features and you'll see a switch like button to turn off move hints
  • CandyLver
    CandyLver Posts: 3 Newbie
    When will we all get the option?!? It's driving me crazy!!
  • babinaba
    On Facebook via web browsers at least click on the pink cog button, then click on the green cog button. Click on features and you'll see a switch like button to turn off move hints
    Omg, I have this on my phone! I have turned the hints off. Yes! Thank you and thank you King 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    You asked and KING listened!!!!!!!!  I just opened my game now and you CAN TURN OFF THE HINTS!!  The only thing that I am not sure about is exactly where it's located so maybe someone else can let me know.  It said to go to settings > Features but when I go there I only see the Dynamic Duo shut off.  Maybe the message is coming through but the add on to turn it off will come up later on today.

Just read somewhere that it's in testing so some of you might have it while others are still waiting.

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Yes when I opened it yesterday it said it was available to turn hints off but I could not find it. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    So maybe a lot of players got this but not being able to test yet.  But they are listening and that makes me happy.
  • CandyLver
    CandyLver Posts: 3 Newbie
    Not every has it quite yet but they're working on it. I can't wait till I have it. Thanks king for listening! 
  • babinaba
    I've had it a while. It's great! 
  • TheMoonMoth
    TheMoonMoth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    You asked and KING listened!!!!!!!!  I just opened my game now and you CAN TURN OFF THE HINTS!!  The only thing that I am not sure about is exactly where it's located so maybe someone else can let me know.  It said to go to settings > Features but when I go there I only see the Dynamic Duo shut off.  Maybe the message is coming through but the add on to turn it off will come up later on today.

Just read somewhere that it's in testing so some of you might have it while others are still waiting.

MOBILE USERS -> HINT TOGGLE AVAILABLE!

Like you, I had a hard time finding the toggle after the game notified me. But after some time, I just found it. For others having trouble, follow these steps: 

1. Press settings gear on bottom left. 
    2. Select the last option (Red exit door)
    3. Now on main screen, (You can also start here) press settings gear on bottom left again.
    4. Door icon should be replaced with green(yellow?) gear icon, select it.
    5. Scroll down settings menu and select "Features"
    5. Toggle the "Highlight moves" setting! 

Another setting is available here called "Dynamic Duo". Anyone know what that is?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?