⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do i sign back in candy crush game?

i made an account using my email address and set a password to save my Game n log in from another device so i could play if something happens to my iphone...than i logged out because i thought it was displaying my email to everyone..but now i cant find log in page back in candy crush app...please help.!!! i dont want to connect my game with fb account.

im talking about logging back in app game.

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2

Hey Pari. When you first open up the app you should see the connect option on the home-screen on the app. Can you take a screenshot of the game homepage so that I can see if yours looks different for some reason. You may also be connected already, check by clicking on the yellow arrow on the bottom left hand side and then select the green cog symbol. If you are logged in it will say "log out" at the bottom. 

• Melb1st
    Melb1st Posts: 1 Newbie
    How can I sign in without using my email address?
  • rhonda714
    rhonda714 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Can I have help getting my game back call 2505127757
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,377 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rhonda714,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' sections :)

First of all, I would like to make sure that you are asking for "Candy Crush Saga". 
    1) Can you please explain what happened to your game and why are you not getting it?  
    2) Are you playing on PC or Mobile device?  

NOTE:  Can you please EDIT your post (through the cog wheel/gear icon) and remove your phone number?  Any personal info is not advisable as this is a public forum.

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive immediate notification about your response.

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • gamehelper
    gamehelper Posts: 2 Newbie

i made an account using my email address and set a password to save my Game n log in from another device so i could play if something happens to my iphone...than i logged out because i thought it was displaying my email to everyone..but now i cant find log in page back in candy crush app...please help.!!! i dont want to connect my game with fb account.

im talking about logging back in app game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,377 Candy Moderator
    Hello @gamehelper, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)  

Do you need any help with a level in the game?  Or are you having any issues in the game?  If you can post more details, we will be able to assist you.

Since this is very old post, can you please post a new Question through this link for Candy Crush Support  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?