⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in 4114

Options
David_H
David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
I've been playing the very difficult level 4114, made more difficult by one of the cherries falling straight through the collecting arrowed exit and not getting collected.  It ends up on the conveyor belt under the arrow, impossible to collect.  Is this a known glitch?  If not, please can it be checked.  It was for the top right section, leftmost cherry, slipping through the portal to the right of it.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @David_H, I am going to post a video here so please check it out and explain what you are seeing that is different than this video.

• reecetard
    reecetard Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    On level 4114, one of the three cherries managed to slip down past the ‘drop zone’ somehow. I used a lollipop hammer on the middle tile of the top left corner row of three blocks. Two of the cherries fell down, but the third fell past the completion zone. Used several items on this level - any refund available? The associated account uses the same email address as the community account. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @reecetard, were these boosters rewards or purchased?  If they were rewards earned from challenges, King cannot reimburse you for them.  If they were purchased boosters, then I have to tell you that sincepayment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

• Shinstigator
    Shinstigator Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I had the same problem/bug without using any boosters. The cherry dropped past the green arrows and then there is no way to solve. 
  • Shinstigator
    Shinstigator Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I think the problem is when you don’t clear all three blocks on a side at the same time and the cherries fall through one green arrow. The second or 3rd cherry just slips past the arrow and ends up underneath it - then there is no way to win.  Please fix!
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options
    This level stinks on ice. 20 moves. 
  • babyandme1216
    babyandme1216 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else on here has experienced a glitch on level 4114, but I am frustrated over it. 
    DAYS spent on the level... LOTS of boosts used up. FINALLY got all of the cherries to fall from both sides... and one of the cherries decides to glitch and skip the green arrow and fall on the conveyor belt below. 
    YES, I am whining. This is not fair... and I won't play again until they correct the problem and contact me about it instead of sending generic emails that don't apply to my issue at all!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @babyandme1216

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I tested the level on two different devices. But I did not find any problem. Have you checked games and devices updates?
    These problems are usually for device error.

1. Check your app Update
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Check here
     2.Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
     3. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.
     4. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
     5. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
     6. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.
    Read Here more about it.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, 
    Please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day 

• Kellzzz
    Kellzzz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm also having a heck of a time with this level. Been playing this game for 5 years and this may be the level that makes me give up.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi guys, this level was already reported to the studio so it should be fixed very soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?