Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    For points levels - remember you score the most amount of points using a cb with a single color, not a special candy. Obviously you want to choose a color with the most candies on the board and especially if there are countdown bombs of the same color. 
  • bearwithme
    @anna_02 you have a chance for gold bars if you post helpful tips here and the community managers/King choose your tip to share with the rest of the community. Good luck and happy crushing!
  • bearwithme
    @anna_02, you asked about level 400 - if you play with boosters on a level where you have to get a certain amount of things (in this case cbs) I will use a check mark booster which will help you get the number you need. 
  • bearwithme
    Here’s a tip to increase the opportunity to get/make cbs. If you have several cbs, if you use them on a single color, that increases the chance of making cbs because you have reduced the amount of colors on the board, increasing your chance to have a cb (or two) form. 
  • anna_02
    anna_02 Posts: 7 Level 2
    when playing a game when chocolates are required ensure that you know which type of chocolate you need and allow them to spawn ensuring you can have enough chocolate because if you don't allow more chocolate to spawn you will never have the right amount and you get the oops sorry game over this has caught many players out that are in the high levels 

🤗
  • shweyee
    shweyee Posts: 21 Level 2

Hello Everyone,
    My tip is you want to  get many update level ,you will find a lot of golden bars , lollipop and so on...if you have unlimited everything,you will get or easily play every level...
  • bearwithme
    @mysticalmysty I definitely do that however for some reason there are other people that can’t and in fact they will lose a life if they back out (without doing anything) and try to reset. I have no ide why they can’t reset but I have seen posts about it on two different CC fb groups. It doesn’t seem fair. I’m just glad I can still do it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?