⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

Options
lmhdancer78
lmhdancer78 Posts: 6 Level 2
so every Sunday I normally get prizes for being at least in the top two. As in I beat Facebook friends in how many games I won. This is the second week in a row where I didn’t receive my prizes. It reset and now I’m still in the lead but no prizes. I worked hard and used a lot of boosters to stay in the lead. This is becoming a trend :(

Best Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It's just there to show you how you match up against other players each week. King is always releasing and testing new events so don't worry, you'll get the opportunity to earn more rewards soon. 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Michael_Gubby and welcome to the community. This event started off without rewards. It was just to let you know how many levels you cleared in a week compared to other players.  So coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd had no meaning.  But then the studio decided to put a test in place and players were randomly chosen to test.  Those are the players that are getting the rewards.  If you are not getting any rewards then you are not a tester.  You can read more about these events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/when-can-i-get-my-events#latest

• Michael_Gubby
    Michael_Gubby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thanks for getting back to me at least i know whats going on now cheers
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @jul4ik - you are still seeing it because it is just letting you know how you stack up against your fellow crushers.  I think it might be trying to motivate people to play more levels each week, which is great as long as you are not one of the people that has to wait every Wednesday to get the new episodes released.  I think when this first started, you didn't win any prizes for being in the top 3, but obviously they decided to test a group of people to see what the response would be if you were actually awarded something.  I was also a tester for a brief period and won a prize, but not any more.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?