⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot connect to game today thru facebook & internet explorer browser ? Stuck on 69% loading ?

Harley1200
Harley1200 Posts: 10 Level 2
any one else having same problem ?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hi @Harley1200I am here to say you welcome To join us at the moment. I'm interested in helping you. These are not your game's problems. temporary technical problem. I hope you understand, so take a little patience. hopefully this problem will fix soon :)

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hi @Harley1200I am here to say you welcome To join us at the moment. I'm interested in helping you. These are not your game's problems. temporary technical problem. I hope you understand, so take a little patience. hopefully this problem will fix soon :)
  • geezerpk
    geezerpk Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem Harley. Facebook, Google Chrome, Mac OSX Snow Leopard. Somewhat comforting to know that it's a tech problem at the game site end – I guess.
  • Harley1200
    Harley1200 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Geez I am hoping its just a tech problem & not a King fib as when they took away all booster enhancements as Space Dash,& BOT Build etc from PC mode players & originally called it a glitch...It wasn't but their attempt to close down market modes & restrict players to more controlled pay to play type levels or move on to another game.I really think they are planning a slow shut down to CC  but hope otherwise.Hoping our plot right now a tech problem & not shutting us out unless we move on to another playing mode such as mobile android windows 10 environment... Thanks for letting me know not just me...Good Luck
  • geezerpk
    geezerpk Posts: 2 Newbie
    In a way I hope you're wrong Harley, but on the other hand there's nothing I like better than a good ol' conspiracy theory.  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?