⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Reward Missing

Options
OmaJani11
OmaJani11 Posts: 5 Level 2
For some time now, I have not received any rewards after completing levels. Otherwise I could always pick up a color bomb in level six, for example. This does not work anymore why?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @OmaJani11, thank you for posting here in the community.  Are you referring to the Build-a-Bot event?  To play this you have to clear each level on the first try.  When you do then you will start to see the boosters but they will only show up in the next level when you open it.  They do not get accumulated to the collection that you already have.  If you are referring to something else please let me know.  They will always ask you to do a print screen if you won an event where there is a leader board so if that is what you are referring to, please do a print screen when reporting that you didn't get the rewards.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @OmaJani11You are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. magic dash or space dash unavailable for now, only build a bot active now. build a bot working only on new levels. so when you will pass a new level, its active automatically. I hope you understand, so take a little patience. :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @OmaJani11, thank you for posting here in the community.  Are you referring to the Build-a-Bot event?  To play this you have to clear each level on the first try.  When you do then you will start to see the boosters but they will only show up in the next level when you open it.  They do not get accumulated to the collection that you already have.  If you are referring to something else please let me know.  They will always ask you to do a print screen if you won an event where there is a leader board so if that is what you are referring to, please do a print screen when reporting that you didn't get the rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?