⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How Does the Booster Explorer Work?

Sammyjo
Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
For the past 2 days, I have attempted to complete the Booster Explorer Quest. It has a picture of a pirate and the following instructions: Help Captain Sweet Tooth pillage candies by using boosters. There are 2 very faded out pictures of the fish booster and the switch hand booster underneath the pirate. Does that mean that I have to complete any level using either the fish booster or the switch hand booster? That seems odd, I am supposed to use a booster to win boosters? Also, this morning, I clicked on the Bubblegum Troll Quest, and the Pirate Quest was chosen, instead. I would appreciate anyone's help with this.Thanks!

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Sammyjo I am not sure about Bubblegum Troll Quest, but I know that for Captain Sweet Tooth Quest you need to use those two boosters and then you will get your award. It is odd but that's the rule of the quest. I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Sammyjo I am not sure about Bubblegum Troll Quest, but I know that for Captain Sweet Tooth Quest you need to use those two boosters and then you will get your award. It is odd but that's the rule of the quest. I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?