💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    I am one of those that have quit playing new levels and have not paid one more penny to King.  I believe even new players will quit, as they always have, when levels become more difficult, and this new Build-a-Bot will not improve the odds of players continuing on.  The game is simply not fun if you have to work too hard to pass levels or pay more and more money to pass levels.
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
     My duo partner has apparently quit and judging from the amount of requests for lives from friends, they have quit. 
    Same here. :( My duo partner and I use to regularly get 20+ streaks before one of us would miss. Now, my partner apparently plays about once a week, we don't have streaks anymore.  
  • JLJB
    As an addendum to my post above, I will not be playing any King games in the future There are lots of other options out there.
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    I just got the newest update and, surprise surprise, no change in Build a Bot. 

This is the new normal with King. Make changes that punish long time loyal players, don't respond to questions or reasons, and pay to play. 

I have deleted Soda Saga, Jelly Saga, Pet Rescue Saga over the years, but Candy Crush I kept because it was fun. 

I don't know if I can keep it now. These high levels are next to impossible, even with the extra boosters. 

Bummer
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    @Elsa. I am still playing. Not as much as I used to. I am definitely not spending any money though and won’t until they do something about this build a bot. All the other things they keep throwing at us are of no interest. Especially the candy quests. What a waste of space that is. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Carol_Martins I hear you and I empathize with everyone here.  I play Blossom Blast Saga more than the other games.  You get a free booster daily and it’s fun to watch the flowers blossom and explode.  Try it!
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    I logged on to an old account today and it still has the ufo challenges and it worked on old levels. Sucks the account is only on level 200.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    @louiseT well at least you got the boosters even if you didn’t get to use the free cb for an hour (5 different times). I have had several times when I have done the Candy Quest and then never got the three boosters. 
  • JLJB
    What I don't understand is if the reason so many new players drop out of CC is the difficulty in passing levels, how does this Build-a-Bot benefit King?  The percentage of dropouts will increase with the difficulty of passing the levels. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @JLJB

After I changed my Strategy in Playing Candy Crush Saga, I find the Build-A-Bot Challenge Fun & Rewarding. It is doable. I posted "Important TIPS on How To Survive The Build-A-Bot Challenge" here in the King Community with this Link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/253297/important-tips-on-how-to-survive-win-the-build-a-bot-challenge#latest
    In 2 days, I beat 29 Levels and currently I am #1 in my Facebook Leaderboard. It might change but I am hoping I can stay on till Sunday to win the Weekly Gold Race.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?