⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Gifted Lives

Natalie_Blake
Natalie_Blake Posts: 9 Level 2
Just now I had 4 gifted lives in my inbox. I accepted 2, but the game showed none. Then I tried accepting 1, which worked. I played once, then accepted the last remaining life, and it disappeared, too! What gives?

I’m playing on iPhone 6.

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @Natalie_Blake and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 @Bobcat_Bob thank you for raising this topic and a warm welcome to you too. Some players had complaints like this as they didn't notice that gifted lives and requests are the same color now. They were different colors before but with one of the previous updates it was changed. I will ask you kindly to read carefully as it might be the solution to this situation. I am looking forward to hearing from you again @Natalie_Blake as I am curious if this is the situation you are in now. See you around the Community 🤗

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Natalie_BlakeYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. remember, there not only stock lives, someone ask lives from you that saved there too. so check first before accept.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @Natalie_Blake

Hi Natalie! Losing Gifts of Lives on Candy Crush Saga is not a Big Deal because you can easily ask your Candy Crush Facebook Friends to send you some. I think you get 5 free from the game itself every 30 minutes when you run out. I lost 500 of those banked lives last year when I Uninstalled & Re-Installed the App to fix the Game Freezing Problem on Windows 10 and iPhone 6+. I just shrug it off. Besides, it is hard to prove that I lost these much lives. I did not anticipate that I was going to lose them which was the reason why I did not take Screen Shots. I might have lost these much banked lives but fixing the freezing problem gave me more benefits - no more headaches, no more frustrations and from what it seems I've been getting more than what I had before I uninstalled the App. 

Are you logging-in using Facebook to play Candy Crush?   
  • Bobcat_Bob
    Bobcat_Bob Posts: 12 Kingster
    edited March 2019
    Hi Natalie, 

It's worth mentioning that if you have 4 items in your inbox (as you mention) it might be that they weren't all 'gifted lives'.  Some of them maybe were requests for lives too?

So if you have 4 inbox items and you 'accept all' it's only actually going to add the lives where they can fit (up to 5 in your heart meter) and if there are requests for lives then it'll act on those too.  It might explain the discrepancy?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @Natalie_Blake and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 @Bobcat_Bob thank you for raising this topic and a warm welcome to you too. Some players had complaints like this as they didn't notice that gifted lives and requests are the same color now. They were different colors before but with one of the previous updates it was changed. I will ask you kindly to read carefully as it might be the solution to this situation. I am looking forward to hearing from you again @Natalie_Blake as I am curious if this is the situation you are in now. See you around the Community 🤗
  • Natalie_Blake
    Natalie_Blake Posts: 9 Level 2
    I guess that may be the problem. For a long time I wasn’t receiving any life requests for some reason, so I probably got used to never seeing them. It did make more sense when they were different colors, though,
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Natalie_Blake @Bobcat_Bob

Natalie, Bobcat_Bob is right. A lot of my friends send me gifts and requests for lives at the same time.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bobcat_Bob, welcome to our community!  It's great to see some Kingsters here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?