💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    most frustrating is after earning max boosters on build a bot by winning 10 in a row, i woke up two days ago all build a bot progress and boosters gone despite fact still on a winning streak, have not played since   turned saga in to pure luck with arbitrary sabotage by CC   utter bs
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Dorn thanks for the compliment.  Regarding the ads on the videos have you noticed that it only lasts 5x and then it disappears?  Believe me I am just as discouraged as all of you.  They are already aware of how much I want it to change back.  The Community Manager comes here all the time to see what everyone is writing and she is passing this along to the studio.  I don’t know what else to do.  I am trying to be patient.  Have you tried playing Blossom Blast Saga yet?  It’s really cool and distracts me from the difficult games.  Give it a try while we wait to hear something.

• cazmartini
     @Elsa. I don’t get any ads!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @Carol_Martins I don’t get any ads either but I think they only get them if the play Win10 (just a guess on my part). I play other games (not King) where I can watch ads (usually for other games) and gain coins etc. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Carol_Martins the ads might still be a testing thing!  I just opened my game on my phone and below is what you see when there is a video.  It usually pops up after getting the daily reward.  There have been so many problems with this video thing.  So many players reported it freezing or not opening at all.  Others have complained that the video content is bad if a young child sees it.  I think if you do have it and it works it is available for 5 x and then disappears.  It must be set on a time frame.  I think it's only available on mobile devices. 

@bearwithme I only play on Windows 10 and I haven't seen it there.

• cazmartini
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Carol_Martins the ads might still be a testing thing!  I just opened my game on my phone and below is what you see when there is a video.  It usually pops up after getting the daily reward.  There have been so many problems with this video thing.  So many players reported it freezing or not opening at all.  Others have complained that the video content is bad if a young child sees it.  I think if you do have it and it works it is available for 5 x and then disappears.  It must be set on a time frame.  I think it's only available on mobile devices. 

• cazmartini
    @Elsa. I have never seen that. I play on an I phone, I pad  and a chromebook 
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2

I read your strategy link, and I certainly understand it.  I have always striven to get 3 stars and will play a level repeatedly until I do or until I realize it can't be done. Building up enough boosters to pass one level and move on is not a strategy that will work for me, and I still believe new players will drop off in more numbers the more complicated and time consuming it gets to pass levels.  One of the levels I played regularly to get sugar drops, 654, was a level that was not super easy to pass but certainly not a difficult level.  It was recently made ridiculously easy.  Why is King using its resources in this way?  If it needs money so desperately for CC that it is forcing players to watch ads to get boosters and build up a booster stash over time to play one level, maybe it's time for King to move on to other endeavors.  I will not continue to play the game with its current Build-a-Bot configuration.  I am very sad and disappointed, but I will get over it.

As a side note, I used to try to pass levels in one try to get the golden crown.  To do so, I would sometimes buy 60 gold bars for $3.  A few months ago, when King changed it to 30 bars for $3, I decided passing in one try was not worth spending even more money, so since then I have purchased gold bars I think 3 times.  My point is that sometimes money strategies backfire, and I have a feeling this new Build-a-Bot will be one of those times.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Elsa said:

@Elsa - interesting. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. From comments I have seen on fb and other social media concerning ccs - it appears there are various things only some people get and others don’t (like the ribbons or the daily race or even Didi).
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Ok, I will admit something that will upset king.  I have never spent money on this game, and I never intend to.  I play it for amusement, I have actually managed to move a few levels since I first came to this post so am still playing, but it will not be the end of the world if I end up giving up, I will simply find another game.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?