💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    @chuck38

Count yourself lucky. Many, many players can only access the Bot now through passing NEW levels only. We can also not restart the level to get a favorable configuration. Most of us also cannot watch videos to get boosters. They implement the "stickers", but you only get them if you pass a NEW level. If you are totally stuck on a hard level, you will easily use all your boosters, cannot access old levels to use the build a bot, etc.

Imagine how fun the game would be for you if you had no access to most of what enabled you to pass 30 levels. Could you have passed those levels without boosters?

This is our frustration. Random penalties for active players, no response or explanation from King, impassable levels, etc. 
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    am I the only one who loses build  bot progress randomly after wins.  it gets reset to no boosters for no apparent reason.  like many of you i have never spent a pennny and never will.  Any suggestions for other games when i finally quit.  at level 3725
  • lawgirl
    lawgirl Posts: 5 Level 2
    You’re not the only one who loses bot progress. Has happened to me several times. I have given up at level 3629. Haven’t paid a cent either and never would. If they change back to the ability to build boosters from prior levels I will play again. Very frustrating. Sad really. So many people are unhappy. 
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    LouiseT,

This has happened to me several times. I use an iPhone, don't know if that makes a difference. 
    I went to another level and got more wrapped candies and it opened up and gave me the reward. Sometimes it took a couple of tries, but even if I got only a few, it did open back up. I hope it works for you. 

Dorn
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @louiseT - I have randomly experienced the same problem. I don’t have any magic fix. It usually just finally fixes itself. I either wait an hour or so or else play some more and at the next point for boosters (like 120) it will magically acknowledge I have internet. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @P2tt - I feel your pain. CCS does random things where you don’t get boosters when u should or u lose ur bot. I just played a new level today to get my 5th sticker and the game refused to acknowledge my accomplishment so now I only have one level left (4520) so tomorrow it will say you got ur 5th sticker and I won’t get any boosters because I will not have any new levels to play until Wednesday. Why did I even bother?  Anyway - I do have a game suggestion - try Fishdom. You may enjoy it. 
  • Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    I love Fishdom as well,  spending less time on candy crush now, better rewards in fishdom 😊👍
  • asamp33
    asamp33 Posts: 9 Level 2
    This is ridiculos. I can't tell you how much dang money I have used in this game even with the bot. I won't spend another penny until this is fixed. I am one of your top players as well on 4497. Get you free you in the mail as a thank you. This is beyond frustrating.
  • Sneaky
    Sneaky Posts: 1 Newbie
    Can’t believe iv lost all my boosters. Got this stupid Build-a-Bot upgrade today. I’m already at the end of my levels (4520) now what. Is this CCS Trying to squeeze even  more $$$$ from us. Oh well time to delete the app. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?