Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• jellybelly
    jellybelly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Daylin said:
    My tip wpuld be to watch the purple videos that show up. They provide helpful boosters and free spins. You can also build up events like booster bot and space chase by going to a level you already passed and try to win 3 stars. Currently I have booster bot and it gives in game boosters for every passed level I win. If I am having to face a hard level I will build booster bot up all the way and then play the level. Hope this helps.

• jellybelly
    I use to do that all the time. I updayed mine and now it's fixed. But the booster bot Is cool..at least you don't losel everything at once
  • jellybelly
    Since Candy Crush limits lives of 5 and once I used them all, I jump my game to gameroom to play another 5 lives there and go back and forward.
    How in the world do you do that?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    @kemily Since this is a jelly level, usually the best way to pass is with a double cb combo which will clear the licorice and remove a layer of jelly. The challenge is the small amount of moves. If u are lucky enough to have the old bot where you can replenish it, then start with a full bot or even a partial one so you get the three extra moves and a cb- then add a cb booster from your stash (hopefully you have one and then reset until they are together. If you can’t start with a cb/cb combo, then I would start with a cb/wrap. This level only has 4 colors so it isn’t too hard to make stripes or even a cb. If you have a fish booster it should also help. Good luck and happy crushing. 😊
  • kay123
    kay123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    John-18 said:
    Hi everyone,

My tip would be: Always try to make special candies, however, remember that sometimes it's better not to create a special one, but to break a small combo instead to manage to reach the end of the level! 

I hope I'm clear 😅

• Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    John-18 said:
    Hi everyone,

My tip would be: Always try to make special candies, however, remember that sometimes it's better not to create a special one, but to break a small combo instead to manage to reach the end of the level! 

I hope I'm clear 😅
    I completely agree!
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I get a lot of tips for passing levels from https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com. For every level there are tips and a video for the best way to pass the level. There are also comments from players on various ways they were able to pass a level. If the level is classified as a hard or extremely hard level, I will review the level on this site prior to playing the level myself. Helped save me a lot of lives and boosters. Good luck. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    My tip would be to NEVER match color bombs with jelly fish. If the initial three fish eat cupcakes or waffles, they won't multiply like they're supposed to.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    edited March 2019
    Also try to match two striped candies or a striped and wrapped candies to hit bobbers on jelly levels. Doing this will cause the bobbers to send out three jelly fish instead of one. A color bomb to color bomb combo will cause all bobbers to send out three fish.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Do not use lucky candy boosters on levels that require you to blow up cake bombs or magic mixers. When you make a match with the lucky candy and the only orders left are cake bombs or magic mixers, they act like an ordinary candy. They give you nothing to help you complete the order.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?